British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedwaycrazy

Lakeside V Swindon 16 Sept 2016

Change in Lakeside's riding order due to new averages:-

Nicholls , Bridger, Kennett, Lawson, Nillson, Morely, Kerr.

Swindon stay the same

Doyle, Sedgmen, Tungate, Graj, Morris, Wright , Neilson .

Whoever loses is going to kick themselves for throwing away silly points throughout the season.

Averages don't come into effect until the 19th.

This will go ahead. Theres a band of rain heading east which has cleared Reading and will hit but after that it looks clear unless the rain changes direction.

Let the best team win.

Whichever team qualifies will get a nice pay day but will be cannon fodder to Belle Vue Steve.

• Like 1

Good luck to both teams and fully expect that Lakeside will get the final play-off spot.

Sun is out south of the river now!

The much predicted deluge hasn't happened here.

True, its been raining on and off for about 3 hours but its only light stuff - when I went out earlier, cars were on intermittent wipe only.

If it stops around 4pm as forecast, should be all systems go.

Just waiting for my mate who's giving me a lift over to the track, where I'll get down to answering everyone's "is it on?" calls, to arrive. It's not raining here the Kent side of the Dartford crossing, the cloud covering is a lot higher than it has been all day up to now, it's a bit breezy and I get the impression that it is definitely brightening up and the sun's trying to break through. No doubt Gerald and crew are hard at work at the track and here's looking forward to a good match.

• Like 1

Good luck to both teams and fully expect that Lakeside will get the final play-off spot.

I don't i think you will get a point, with A.J maybe not without him a good possibility. A.J is an enormous miss for Lakeside and if Kerr rides like he did at Kings Lynn then he shouldn't trouble Swindon much

Edited by foreverblue

Club's official website updated at 3.30pm stating it's All Systems GO for tonight - see you there?

• Like 3

None of the Hammers struggle round there pretty certain they can cope without Jonsson

I don't i think you will get a point, with A.J maybe not without him a good possibility. A.J is an enormous miss for Lakeside and if Kerr rides like he did at Kings Lynn then he shouldn't trouble Swindon much

Kerr is up against Nielsen and a very much out of form Wright twice so I can see him scoring around 7 or 8

I hope its on because I would hate to qualify for the play offs by default. Any team which gets beat at home to Leicester doesn't deserve to make it so by 9.45 we will have finished in our rightful position of 5th.

My mate giving me a lift said he'd be here circa 3.30pm has not arrived here yet from the depths of Kent yet coming up to 4pm so I hope he hasn't broken down en route. Hopefully he'll arrive shortly (if not will have to get a cab) but will not be manning the office phone at the track from 4pm as originally planned. Just to confirm though, the meeting is ON!

None of the Hammers struggle round there pretty certain they can cope without Jonsson

Kerr is up against Nielsen and a very much out of form Wright twice so I can see him scoring around 7 or 8

Yes true but he was so bad at Kings Lynn he even finished behind Wilko once.

Yes true but he was so bad at Kings Lynn he even finished behind Wilko once.

Wilkinson beat woffinden and masters fair and square when wolves were at lynn 3 weeks ago !!!

Wilkinson beat woffinden and masters fair and square when wolves were at lynn 3 weeks ago !!!

I think that was a freak result!! He wouldn't of beaten Sowka on a moped the other night!

Obviously I'll be cheering the boys on tonight via the Advertiser updates but i seriously cannot see us getting 30 tonight.

Only JD & the flying midget will trouble Lakeside for me.

So a damp squid of a finale in 2016.... roll on new stadium

but it wouldn't surprise me if we started at the Abbey again in 2017 :D