British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

I make a lot of good points on a lot of threads, but i get ridiculed because of my poole conection. if that wasnt the case i would be a lot more accepted on here. thing is Gav, i dont care..

Its ok starman, at least you sell brand new products, unlike gavan with his second hand dodgy metros

• Like 1

Lindback on a 7 is ridiculous, the way speedway is being run now makes horse racing look honest.

Its ok starman, at least you sell brand new products, unlike gavan with his second hand dodgy metros

Yeh hot off the press as well. ;)

....and I have NEVER seen starman sell a second hand S Star. Unlike Gav with his garbage.

i bully Starman lol hardly I call him an idiot that's all and on this thread he has made some good points. Anyways your trying to bully me off the forum by keep posting personal stuff and saying I'm disabled and dropped on my head at birth. Very classy. When your next in the UK come round and see my nice detached house plenty of room and worth a fair bit. This car sales lark doesn't half pay well

bless you we left work at 8pm thanks. You want to keep bullying and abusing me get your facts straight sweetheart

Hmmm, is this Morissey fan's older brother ? bit of a Walter Mittey character

Best evening in for ages on here.....eating MrKipling French Fancies, laughing at these posts, seeing gav getting toyed like a cat with a mouse. Oh I feel sick now. 8 French fancies ain't good!

Lilly's had it coming for a long time....In time you reap what you sow.

Believe it when I see it gav.

You were telling people not long ago you couldnt afford to attend Ipswich every week. So either your flush with a detatched house or a lier with a council house and struggling to make ends meet.

Seeing as your still working at this time, id go with the latter.

Any successful salesman would of finished work, had a few pints and some gourmet grub, serviced the mrs and be ready for sleep by now. But youve just finished work, lol.

ok keep up your obviously struggling with that. I can afford to go ipswich if I want every week but I get in from work at half 6 and quite frankly I'm an hour from the track and would much rather see my children than race to speedway. The new plate is this month and this weekend we have a sale event. They want us to make appointments for this so we all had to stay until 8pm. If that's to difficult to understand I'm sorry. I'm so glad that my private life and work life is of so much interest to you

ok keep up your obviously struggling with that. I can afford to go ipswich if I want every week but I get in from work at half 6 and quite frankly I'm an hour from the track and would much rather see my children than race to speedway. The new plate is this month and this weekend we have a sale event. They want us to make appointments for this so we all had to stay until 8pm. If that's to difficult to understand I'm sorry. I'm so glad that my private life and work life is of so much interest to you

Very interesting. What time are you allowed out till?

Edited by Sniffy

Your not doing much work are you, or are you making a few appointments with starman and shovvy?

Your not doing much work are you, or are you making a few appointments with starman and shovvy?

you got your wish mate I'm leaving the forum. You feel the need to bully me, make personal insults about disability and my family and plaster private stuff on the forum. I don't need to deal with people like yourself so that's all from me. Enjoy

I feel for Poole as well as it always seems to be them who lose a key rider at this time of the year. Almost makes me want to cheer on the Pirates as the underdogs in the play offs as they are always forced into late changes which must be unsettling.

Evertonians get your irony mate. ;)

Oh gav please don't go, please , PLEEEEASE.

• Like 1

you got your wish mate I'm leaving the forum. You feel the need to bully me, make personal insults about disability and my family and plaster private stuff on the forum. I don't need to deal with people like yourself so that's all from me. Enjoy

Cheerio.

You aint no "mate" of mine.

Do us all a favour and never come back. The el section is a friendlier place without you.

• Like 2