British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

Look at the end of the day year in year out people on here are forever whinging about Matt Ford, he finds a loophole & uses it, master technician!

The very same loopholes he manages to create year on year,

I think you have to ask for it to be re-assessed so if ypu dont ask it stays as it is for Tai's

Tai's couldn't get reassessed as it's the average he gained 2 years ago. It has to be 3+ seasons.

You talking about Lukas Dryml, who was fit to ride outside the UK but injured for Oxford?

Yep but rightly or wrongly he had a Medical Certificate so no rules were broken but that was not OK in that instance. Same now isn't it ?

BTW the end of that Dryml era today as Ales retired after his final race in the Czech Golden Helmet today

Yep but rightly or wrongly he had a Medical Certificate so no rules were broken but that was not OK in that instance. Same now isn't it ?

BTW the end of that Dryml era today as Ales retired after his final race in the Czech Golden Helmet today

Whats the same now? Andersen is injured!

So you would be happy to pay £25 plus to see all the big boys back here then ? On the subject of crowds ours at poole have been good thanks !!

I'd be happy to pay £20+ to see a proper elite league yes.

You have to pay for better standard.

I'd be happy to pay £20+ to see a proper elite league yes.

You have to pay for better standard.

No you wouldn't you don't go anymore. Too busy playing fast freddie. Brum brum brum.....pop.

• Like 1

The very same loopholes he manages to create year on year,

Sad, init... :rofl:

Don't think the signing of Lindback is the do all & end all, looking at his form recently its a bit up & down. I honestly believe Tai will out score him over the 2 legs convincingly

Hope not hahaha :D

Apart from the re-assessment argument, I'm not sure what all the who ha is about Lindback? Its not as if he's even in decent form at the moment!!

:rofl: Of course 8th in the current SGP series - definitely not as good as Andersen :rofl:

No you wouldn't you don't go anymore. Too busy playing fast freddie. Brum brum brum.....pop.

Troll off.

I go watch speedway every week so yet another who has no idea what they are talking about.

• Like 1

:rofl: Of course 8th in the current SGP series - definitely not as good as Andersen :rofl:

I wasn't comparing him to Hans - no point cos Hans is injured.

He may be 8th in the SGP currently but his last 2 GP scores are 6 and 4 points respectively, so hardly at the top of his form!!

Whats the same now? Andersen is injured!

People are criticising the fact Poole have made this change and your argument is that they have broken no rules. Nor did Oxford in 2001 but you refused to accept it

That is the commonality

so whats yr problem ?

so whats yr problem ?

No problem but finally realised that Poole are CHEATING SCUMBAGS!

No problem but finally realised that Poole are CHEATING SCUMBAGS!

Nevermind mate, Christmas is coming.... :rofl: