British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

He was involved in a few salons, Hair Arena being the main one.

No he had just the one. that being the above mentioned.

I thought there was like 4 of them at one point? Definitely more than one though!,

Not to my knowledge.

Not to my knowledge.

Which as usual is so very limited.

Ford sold products for Schwartzkopf and Wella, before going it alone and building up his own hairdressing salon empire. He said: ‘I was involved in up to four salons at any point and the main one was in Wimborne Road, not far from the stadium, which used to be called the Hair Arena.

• Like 1

Ford sold products for Schwartzkopf and Wella, before going it alone and building up his own hairdressing salon empire. He said: ‘I was involved in up to four salons at any point and the main one was in Wimborne Road, not far from the stadium, which used to be called the Hair Arena.

Thats correct, also used to work for Palmer and harvey. I dont put things on here that i dont need to.

Ford sold products for Schwartzkopf and Wella, before going it alone and building up his own hairdressing salon empire. He said: I was involved in up to four salons at any point and the main one was in Wimborne Road, not far from the stadium, which used to be called the Hair Arena.

I was right then! :D

I though you typed bribery for a minute

Ha, I actually had to read it twice too thinking I had read that... funny how our minds work.

Perhaps i should write everything word for word, yes i do know that. Just the one..

Ah, the font of all knowledge is wrong.

Isn't it usual type to acknowledge your mistake or does it get swept under the carpet, like most things down on the South Coast? 😮😛🤔😎😋

Ah, the font of all knowledge is wrong.

Isn't it usual type to acknowledge your mistake or does it get swept under the carpet, like most things down on the South Coast?

Im not ablidged to divolge anything on here theres many i wouldn't give the time of day to.. So i suggest you wind ya neck in..

I though you typed bribery for a minute

Bit young to talk about things like that arn't you. Homework done is it..

Edited by Starman2006

That's brilliant :lol:

No dont lower yourself my little Goldfish... :o

Im not ablidged to divolge anything on here theres many i wouldn't give the time of day to.. So i suggest you wind ya neck in..

Whatever you divulge know one can make sense of it anyway pea brain.

That's brilliant :lol:

I thought so myself 👍

• Like 2

Whatever you divulge know one can make sense of it anyway pea brain.

Homework done is it. Didums, having to resort in throwing insults. Sums you up well.