British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

Homework done is it. Didums, having to resort in throwing insults. Sums you up well.

Yes all done, do you want some of my spelling text books.

• Like 1

Yes all done, do you want some of my spelling text books.

No thanks, i'l get by.

No thanks, i'l get by.

That's a shame I have some great Peter and Jane books which would be dead on for your level.

Matt Ford has a diploma in hairdressing and barbery, that's a FACT.

That explains a lot as Barbary comes from the Barbary or Berber coast, the land of the Berber some of whom were famous Pirates.

I noticed he had them all tiedup, instead of flowing around like in the GPsvand other leagues.

Probably the only way he had half a chance of complying with British Speedway Regulation 12.4

12.4 The rider’s hair and neck between the Helmet and the suit must be covered; scarves or neckerchiefs must not trail so as to be a possible source of danger.

Still surprised at the number of riders that have very exposed necks though, Jason Doyle being the most noticeable.

He is absolutely on a different planet to the rest of us - argumentative, shocking spelling, never admits when he's wrong, totally misunderstands the point being made, winds people up, never gives up, never sees someone else's point of view if it doesn't match his, won't have anything bad said about Poole even if it's true and annoying as hell. I'm sure no one will guess who this is! :wink:

• Like 2

He is absolutely on a different planet to the rest of us - argumentative, shocking spelling, never admits when he's wrong, totally misunderstands the point being made, winds people up, never gives up, never sees someone else's point of view if it doesn't match his, won't have anything bad said about Poole even if it's true and annoying as hell. I'm sure no one will guess who this is! :wink:

That's no way to talk about Shov ;)

• Like 4

He is absolutely on a different planet to the rest of us - argumentative, shocking spelling, never admits when he's wrong, totally misunderstands the point being made, winds people up, never gives up, never sees someone else's point of view if it doesn't match his, won't hear anything bad GOOD said about Poole even if it's true and annoying as hell. I'm sure no one will guess who this is! :wink:

You looking in a mirror?

Nope!

Thank christ for that, 7 years bad luck.. :rofl:

• Like 1

Flogged any dead ducks recently? :lol:

And some call me stupid..

And some call me stupid..

That is sooo funny since it was you that said it (on the other Lindback thread) post #67. So if that is your definition of stupid then you know why they do especially when you agree with them!