British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

Finally a selfie!!!!! :-)

Does it look like you then? I thought it summed up the paperboy very well

Does it look like you then? I thought it summed up the paperboy very well

Looks too big

• Like 1

i think Starman needs some gigs as he's the funniest :icon_smile_clown: i know.

Live at the Apollo would be a good one to start at.. :D

Brain dead at the Appollo would be more like it

knew all along it was another ford fiddle with lindback

hans riding today in polish play offs.....surely he should now be back in pooles team for the play offs

in the interests of fairness of course , the replacement for an injured rider is now null and void as he is not injured

(and some folk wonder why fans are leaving the sport)

Edited by heathen chemistry
  • Like 2

knew all along it was another ford fiddle with lindback

hans riding today surely he should now be back in pooles team for the play offs

in the interests of fairness of course , the replacement for an injured rider is now null and void as he is not injured

(and some folk wonder why fans are leaving the sport)

MF and the BSPA making a mockery of the injury replacement rule.

Poole have replaced their (non) long term injury rider so no way can that long term injured rider be allowed back because it suit them.

1If Poole want to bring back Hans then they should have the 5 points scored by his replacement (which shouldn't have been allowed) deducted from their score on Wednesday.

Many questioned if Hans injury was long term/season ending and it seemed Hans then confirmed this on twitter with a picture of his injury so became believable but now deciding to ride again absolutely blows apart that statement and the replacement for a long term injury as a farce.

Some Poole fans now are jittery because Lindback is in poor form. Such is life.

Poole should have gone with guests , then there wouldn't be all this silly mess.

• Like 2

Surprise surprise. Poole cheating again! And yet Steve and his barmy Poole army will still try and defend this one.

Then again they did the same with North last year.

Looks like Belle Vue and Wolves had them running scared which forced the change

Edited by mdmc82

As the rules clearly state in the play offs that you can only replace an injured rider, I presume now that Hans isn't injured he can no longer be replaced and will slot back into Poole's team tomorrow..?

Buster?

Rob?

Chris?

Anyone....?

• Like 1

Hans was injured at the time he was replaced, he only had the stitches out friday. A decision had to be made whether to keep him and use guests until he is fit or replace him because i believe any replacement had to be made before the play offs started.

Hans was injured at the time he was replaced, he only had the stitches out friday. A decision had to be made whether to keep him and use guests until he is fit or replace him because i believe any replacement had to be made before the play offs started.

I'm sorry but that's rubbish. Hans had stated on social media several times that he would be back in time. At the same time Middlo was saying he was out for the season with a long term injury.

Andersen always said it would only be a couple of weeks

Well fancy that. Poole cheating!

In fairness I think Hans is partially guilty in this.

MF was saying Hans was long term injured well before Hans commented, and when he did he seemed to suggest that wasn't the case as he planned to ride in that weekends SEC before he then suggested it was unlikely he would ride again this year only to change his mind a week later.

Under any description this is NOT a long term injury and Poole have been granted the facility falsely.

I'd suggest Hans made the twitter post about him not riding to help Poole get the facility and it wouldn't surprise me either if true.

Hans riding 2 weeks after his club being granted a 'long term injury' facility is an absolute disgrace.

We know the usual Poole tints will justify this nonsense, the rest are sensible enough to feel a bit embarrassed. Personally speaking I couldn't care if it's Poole, Belle Vue, Wolves or Lakeside - this should never have been allowed in the first place.

• Like 2

Well fancy that. Poole cheating!

Not yet they haven't, Poole were quite entitled to use Lindback until Anderson was fit to return, which he has today by racing for his Polish club. That means he should resume racing for Poole starting at Wolves tomorrow night, if Lindback stays in the team then Poole are breaking the rules and you`d love to think the BSPA would grow a set and make sure all the clubs in this years EL play offs stick by the rules, however I am sure we will see Anderson suffer a re-action to racing today and be deemed unfit for the Poole fixture tomorrow night.

Not yet they haven't, Poole were quite entitled to use Lindback until Anderson was fit to return, which he has today by racing for his Polish club.

No they wernt. Replacement for long term injury only. Hans wasn't long term injured so no replacement. Guest or r/r only.

Lindbacks 5 points should be removed.