British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

Is this subject to BSPA approval?

If not, I can't see how a rider who is in the SGPs and currently in the top 8 can replace Hans.

Surely, his re-assessed average should be 8 or at least 7.5 for a GP rider who has been away for more than 2 seasons - Injury replacement my @rse. Cheating scumbags more like.

How can this sport get any more corrupt?

I like Lindback but I have to say I hope things backfire spectacularly on Poole for again bending the rules to "buy" the title.

Very unhappy! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Like 3

Gavans just ordered a jacket spud with chili, its served at 240 f and he has decked it it one hit in a seething rage

• Like 4

Gavans just ordered a jacket spud with chili, its served at 240 f and he has decked it it one hit in a seething rage

Oh bless..

I'm FfS you because you keep going on and on and on and on and on and on.

Yep a bit like Duracell batteries, mind my misses rates them!!

YOU obviously know Manchester better than me but ... 6,000. That's a lot of people who don't usually attend speedway.

He does tend to dream Phil...

Hans average is actually 7.15 so how does he fit?

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/el16_issue_26.pdf

Your about 6 hrs to late darlin..

• Like 1

When will Dudek be replacing Kurtz?

A good 1,500 turned up on bank holiday Monday who don't usually attend speedway didn't they?

Does that include the former centregreen chap? Knock one off the figure if so.....

Edited by moxey63
  • Like 1

Starman cheering cheating!! Its no wonder your hated ok here.

• Like 1

OK here is the answer to all your questions on Lindbacks average. You can take it from me this is absolutely the truth, kosher, fact.

Antonio Lindback has been out of action in the uk since 2007, when he acheived an average of 6.34 from 11 meetings. So the bspa reassess riders who have been out of the uk for an extended period.

He has been put on the same average as Zmarzlik, Dudek, Vaculik and Laguta.

So his average fits no problem at all. While this may pee off some of you, it means Poole have not cheated and fiddled Antonio Lindbacks average.

I thank you.

What he did 9 years ago should have absolutely nothing to with it. Anyway his OFFICIAL average was 7.94 then. It's should be what his worth is now. Anything below 7.5 probably 8 to be honest is a joke. Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Gavan is flapping and flaling as his team are propping up 7th in the PL awaiting a top 6 for the play offs!

PHILIPRISING can you give me a contact for the Speedway Star as I am hoping for the GP programme cover scans from this season. Thanks. I've tried to pm you but it won't go through.

....and back to this lark.....BEH 🙈🙉🙊

Edited by Sniffy

Rumour in Aus is that Nicki P has replaced Tai at wolves and tai and dudek are replacing kurtz and newman at poole?

• Like 2

Starman cheering cheating!! Its no wonder your hated ok here.

I don't come on here to be liked. Honest.. :nono: And we are NOT cheating, but it is what we would expect on here no matter who we sign...

Edited by Starman2006