British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Coventry Vs Kings Lynn 16/09/2016

3(ish) hours to go and no thread.

Also, still not news on who will ride at number 1 for Coventry. No doubt the clubs twitter is not working again. :rolleyes:

It'll be one of the NL boys at 1.

Pathetic that they won't tell people but it's what we've come to expect from British Speedway promoters.

• Like 1

Lynn have RR for Lambo.Puk will get one but other than that,not good for Lynn.

RR for Cov maybe.Only a thought as there leaving it late.

Exactly, "we" know it has to be a PL sub 6 pointer, Kings Lynn have said its a PL sub 6 pointer. But the club have forgot to mention who it is, hoping many people will assume it's a proper EL guest.

Unless of course the clubs twitter has broken again.

I was waiting to see who TBC was to decide whether to go or not, so it's no thanks say goodbye to Bomber at the ELRC.

Insulting for the fans not to be told the full line ups officially and pretty disrespectful to the rider concerned not to put their name on the team sheet.

As if that one rider's going to make any difference to the crowd, who knows they might gain a few people rather than lose all the ones they alienate by not being up front.

Yes but KK won't show up :)

Maybe.

I can now go to this. So glad as I wanted to be there to see Bomber in the Bees 1-7 one last time. He maybe in the ELRC but not certain.

Congratulations king's Lynn

Thank god these season is finished. Still can't believe we won't see Harris in Coventry colours again