British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolverhampton. El Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg 21/9/16

If Poole was replaced by a top Prem team it would be a good close league.Ask any supporter who the thinks Poole will be 2017 champs lol..But by money one team/person is way ahead of anyone else.Not good for the sport

Not convinced this poole side is massively stronger than wolves. They have a better reserve pairing, I would say that is the only difference, though likely to be enough to see them through by 4-6 over two legs. Poole by 10 for this one I reckon.
  • Like 1

At least we won't be subject to the moaning about how Bjarne can be a reserve now he is a heat leader. I think this will help us with Ellis going well now.

At least we won't be subject to the moaning about how Bjarne can be a reserve now he is a heat leader. I think this will help us with Ellis going well now.

Ellis was poor on Monday at belle vue, not even close. Definitely weakens poole.

• Like 1

I think the only way the world champion can beat lindback is if holder has a bigger sulk than lindgren after his team brought a gp superstar in.

Lindgren has been crap since the world champion turned up, will holder be as mardy?

That's not wholly true - Lindgren has struggled around Monmore lately yes but has rode well at BV and Kings Lynns since then.

• Like 1

Ellis was poor on Monday at belle vue, not even close. Definitely weakens poole.

Yes he was poor at Belle Vue but he has been good since so dont know why that was.

I think the only way the world champion can beat lindback is if holder has a bigger sulk than lindgren after his team brought a gp superstar in.

Lindgren has been crap since the world champion turned up, will holder be as mardy?

Nothing to do with Tai, Lindgren form has dropped generally and PK was poor at Wolves against Poole too. Is he sulking too?
  • Like 1

This post only applies if we can manage to get past Lakeside.

COME ON POOLE. if we are going to win it or loose it i want to see it happen on the track against Poole.

If Hans rides in Rybnik tonight and the BSPA are still OK with Lindback signing then the sport sucks and COME ON WOLVES, but if the injury is genuine and he doesn't ride, then good luck to both sides.

If Hans rides in Rybnik tonight and the BSPA are still OK with Lindback signing then the sport sucks and COME ON WOLVES, but if the injury is genuine and he doesn't ride, then good luck to both sides.

Hans is not riding tonight

We need at least a 10 point lead to take to Wolves

This will be tight over two legs

Were you unconscious all day yesterday? He isn't riding.

• Like 2

Wolves have been a little tactically naive here. Should have got Thorsell to drop a point in his last meeting so he stayed at second string. Woffy can score 15 as heat leader or second string while Thorsell is a confidence rider and capable of 3 or 4 more at second string. That a pretty huge swing I've two meetings and taking into account 3 less for you is 3 more for the opposition.

Who will do the track prep for this meeting because I assume Gerald will be at Lakeside? Might help the Wolves.

The biggest worries for Poole will be whether Newman recovers from his knee injury and whether Bjarne can maintain his recent form at Number 3?!

presume we could replace kyle with josh bates,wouldnt be a disaster,despite his point scoring bjarne just looks slow,against better riders this will be exploited

You're funny.

Before the world champion turned up lindgren was averaging over 8, in the wolves meetings since he's been just over 6 but very good when guesting for KL. If anything his form is better in the gp. He's scored 17 in the last two, before that he scored on average just over 7 each gp.

Your funny, you think 6 from 5 rides in his last gp is is good!! It's his recent form that has dropped, he scored paid 13 at Kings Lynn riding with Tai.

As for guesting for Kings Lynn, Belle Vue must have been testing engines that day!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1