British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolverhampton. El Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg 21/9/16

If Poole race with as much determination as they did at Lynn they will win very easily, Wolves will have to match them with determination ....

• Like 1

It should be close on aggregate. The deciding factor could well be the weather sunday & monday in WV2. Historically if it's been a bit crap the way the track has been prepared has tended to favour Poole.

i was at the track sunday and the staff were saying there was no shale available for the track,unless there was a delivery mon or tues the only shale to work with would be what was already on the track,have no idea how this affects things,hope matts thriftyness doesnt backfire(steady up starman)

It should be close on aggregate. The deciding factor could well be the weather sunday & monday in WV2. Historically if it's been a bit crap the way the track has been prepared has tended to favour Poole.

Getting your excuses in early! No rain forecast today may have a shower over the weekend but shouldnt be much hopefully.

As i said previously Bjarne didn't ride at the weekend so i expect it was to cover him but has declared himself fit as has Kyle Newman so all good. Why would Matt want Tungate instead of a home rider, he couldn't have replaced Newman anyway and Bjarne is likely to score more than Tungate unless there was a possible fixture clash with another rider, there is no one in the team who i would want replaced by Tungate.

Strange as at no point did I say Ford preferred Tungate over any of your side the comment I made was rather tongue in cheek considering the fact he had already declared Hans out for the season ( which of course became fact) without HA's confirmation

Strange as at no point did I say Ford preferred Tungate over any of your side the comment I made was rather tongue in cheek considering the fact he had already declared Hans out for the season ( which of course became fact) without HA's confirmation

You said Tungate had been asked to ride without knowing who for. I thought Lindback had already been announced to replace Hans but Bjarne had said on twitter that he couldnt ride at Gniezno on the 17th sept because of feeling a bit secondhand so i thought it was precautionary to cover for Bjarne

Yes we do know why, I've already told you.

Wednesday night isn't an off race night for Wolves, Tuesday is. It's really that simple. I doubt Wolves have permission to use the track on any other night than the 2 permitted. It's really not that important.

Maybe Wolves asked for permission and were told no.

Anyway, it's irrelevant. Both clubs race on their ACTUAL nights. Completely the right thing to do.

The final is a completely different animal for picking home or away first.

You talk utter junk Brum. The only part i agree on is your bottom sentence. Coming down tonight are you ? Oh no i forgot, you dont go anymore do you... Have a good day and a crap night... :rofl:

Tonights referee is Chris Gay.

Advantage Wolves.......he is well known for his dislike of Poole.

Starman, please do ALL speedway fans a favour, especially those of us that support Poole, Stop all your utter nonsense.

I dont always agree with SteveBrum.Sure he supports Wolves and doesnt particularly like Poole, but at least his posts are thought out and he explains them.

You on the other hand make the village idiot look like Einstein.

Looking forward to a tough hard fought meeting later.

• Like 7

A lot of twit for tat on this thread and I can't see that Gavan in sight. Has he decided to leave Steve Shovlar alone or just the complete forum?

Regardless of the antics, looking forward to this one.

I will say Poole win the home leg scoring just over 50 but it could easily go the other way. Two strong sides and hopefully plenty of passing.

Gavan has officially left the forum. Have you not seen Shovlar's childish 'victory' post? Vey sad.

Anyways, I'm sticking to a Poole win over the two legs...but not by much.

You talk utter junk Brum. The only part i agree on is your bottom sentence. Coming down tonight are you ? Oh no i forgot, you dont go anymore do you... Have a good day and a crap night... :rofl:

OK, I tried to be respectful but you have no decency in reply.

So I'm done trying to reason with you and giving you any more courtesy.

Your only mode appears to be attack and it's no wonder you get called out time and time again.

I have been nothing but respectful to your posts up till now, so your reply above is the last chance for me.

No I'm not coming tonight not that you are really asking but attacking but as already pointed out to you I go to watch speedway at least once a week and practise once a week. So to quote you "you talk utter junk".

Your lack of respect will be matched in future.

• Like 2

Tonights referee is Chris Gay.

Advantage Wolves.......he is well known for his dislike of Poole.

Starman, please do ALL speedway fans a favour, especially those of us that support Poole, Stop all your utter nonsense.

I dont always agree with SteveBrum.Sure he supports Wolves and doesnt particularly like Poole, but at least his posts are thought out and he explains them.

You on the other hand make the village idiot look like Einstein.

Looking forward to a tough hard fought meeting later.

Never gonna happen fella, he just can't help himself. I've said that he's an embarrassment to Poole speedway many times on here but he's like the Duracell bunny. Just keeps going on and on and on and on and... lol!

stevebrum's a good lad too :t:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 4

Guest GiveusaB

Looking forward to this one.....being a neutral, I think that Poole will make sure that the track is prepared in their favour and will probably edge it by 8/10 points?

Has Tonio been to Figaro's yet ? 😄

Edited by woofers