British Speedway Forum

Well even as a Poole fan would rather have Swindon than lakeside simply due to the tv but anyway. 2017 dawns for Swindon with dreams of a new stadium to rival BV and the world Number 1 riding around it. As a British speedway fan I will follow the stadiums progress closely because well we all want to improve the sport. But what do people want to see from a 1 to 7 apart from Doyle. He needs more support! Just piece of advice get rid of Nick Morris just poor. Well I'm not a Robin fan but what do you robins want to see?

PS. Time someone created this!

If Rosco is there, I'd be surprised if Morris isn't. Why hand him over to a rival on a low average. As long as he gets a PL place too, he'll be fine!

• Like 1

If Rosco is there, I'd be surprised if Morris isn't. Why hand him over to a rival on a low average. As long as he gets a PL place too, he'll be fine!

Spot on Lisa & that would be a stipulation for Nick to return.

Why these young riders can't use Doyley as a example of waiting for rides abroad when they are ready & not to soon.

I'd have Jason & Charles back from this years team & Nick as a 3rd heatleader if he doubles up.

Hopefully Killer will want to return but failing that I think Hans might be looking for a new team.

I just hope the new track is ready & waiting for us in March.

It is going to be difficult to work out which riders, apart from Jason, return next year as they have all been inconsistent, even Charles who scored 3 at Swindon on thursday, 9 last night at Lakeside and 17 tonight at Workington.

Rohan was on the point of being dropped but then started scoring.

You can bet one of those we leave out will then fly next year and come back and get a max at Swindon for some other team.

• Like 1

Rosco said expect widespread changes.

1.Doyle=9.78

2.Schlein=5.12

3.Harris=6.62

4.Batch=4.96

5.Andersen=7.15

6.Wright=4

7. Woryna=4.61

42.24 overall. This is hoping that the average is 42.5. A team full of solid riders and Hans has proved he can ride just not for Swindon and with Harris 100 percent rider with Batch and Schlein with the potential with no injuries to be game changes!

Rosco said expect widespread changes.

1.Doyle=9.78

2.Schlein=5.12

3.Harris=6.62

4.Batch=4.96

5.Andersen=7.15

6.Wright=4

7. Woryna=4.61

42.24 overall. This is hoping that the average is 42.5. A team full of solid riders and Hans has proved he can ride just not for Swindon and with Harris 100 percent rider with Batch and Schlein with the potential with no injuries to be game changes!

Batch is really that low?.

Check the new Averages.

Would be a great signing i feel and will be in high demand.

Just had a look & as you say he will be in bigger demand than he ever has been.

Hope he shows some loyalty to Kings Lynn but this is speedway so highest bidder will win.

Just had a look & as you say he will be in bigger demand than he ever has been.

Hope he shows some loyalty to Kings Lynn but this is speedway so highest bidder will win.

As a Poole fan can see Matt bringing him in on that average. And well we have money and more than anyone else.

Could see Holder heading to Swindon next year depending who Matt decides to lead the team!

Agreed any idea who Matt will spearhead with? That leaves very little for Swindon though.

Not a clue yet - Milik and KK are high on the radar! Maybe Magic and the Pawlicki brothers could also come into contention.

Eithier way Rosco needs to have a clear out and build around Doyle.

You could get KK, Milik and Shamek all in the same team. I doubt P.Pawlicki. Does Milik have same average from riding with Kings Lynn or a new average. Will Kurtz ride?

1.Doyle=9.78

2.Dimitri Berge=4.19

3,Chris Harris=6.62

4.Batch=4.96

5.Holder=8.58

6.Wright=4

7.Kyle Newman=4

42.13 This is a good team enough said. Big boys in 1,3,5 with potential for Batch to improve. Berge is your young improving rider and Newman needs to get away from Poole.

Not a clue yet - Milik and KK are high on the radar! Maybe Magic and the Pawlicki brothers could also come into contention.Eithier way Rosco needs to have a clear out and build around Doyle.

Shamek maybe interested but Piotr would be back with his parent club if he wanted to come back.