British Speedway Forum

If he has a PL average then that's the one that's used. NL doesn't count

OK thanks for that.

False promises again.

Think it's what you call trolling behaviour.

• Like 1

Dimitri Berge or Joel Andersson, if we sign Bellego that would suggest no Morris

We could have:

Morris

Bellego

Nielsen

Ayres

and 3.05 left for the second reserve.

Bit of a gamble at the bottom end with two riders who are likely to have no top flight experience, but unless we sacrifice Morris I'm not sure what else we can do.

Dimitri Berge or Joel Andersson, if we sign Bellego that would suggest no Morris

That would be madness to have no Nick & guess another relegation could be in the offing

Just looked at the Swindon advertiser for speedway news and saw that good old boy and XTC front man Andy Partridge has had a bit of an accident getting varnish in his eye. I bet his senses were working overtime then.

I'll get my coat.

• Like 2

We could have:

Morris

Bellego

Nielsen

Ayres

and 3.05 left for the second reserve.

Bit of a gamble at the bottom end with two riders who are likely to have no top flight experience, but unless we sacrifice Morris I'm not sure what else we can do.

Madness! We can quite easily have Nick, two 6 pointers & a 5 & 2 point reserve. The 2 pointer need take only 3 rides.

• Like 1

Madness! We can quite easily have Nick, two 6 pointers & a 5 & 2 point reserve. The 2 pointer need take only 3 rides.

Agreed DC2😀

SIGNING | It's a big Robins welcome to French ace David Bellego! Full details later this morning.

Stefan Nielsen won't be in the side. Taken from today's adver

""None of Greg Zengota, Peter Kildemand and Mads Korneliussen, as well as 2016 riders Justin Sedgmen and Stefan Nielsen, plus Somersets Josh Grajczonek and Rohan Tungate, will return to Swindon next year due the changes and Rossiter admitted: It isnt easy with the way the format is at the moment.""

Edited by hyabb17

Felicitations David, bienvenue a Swindon…… what with him and Adam there'll be wine and cheese in the corner of the pits.

• Like 2

Bellago in on 7.63. This really is Premier League now isn't it!

• Like 2

I can see it now. An old boy in a beret, stripey red and black sweater, a string of onions around his neck, standing next to his old black bike playing La Vie En Rose on his accordion. Sacre Bleu!

Pas vous est-ce Jonny Gaçon?

• Like 3

Decent signing

He's a good rider. Very good style and is all action.

You will have a long tail tho. Morris will be in next. Then there will be 2 surprises. 1 good 1 not so good

David is a good racer, i've watched him progress over the years and he really has a go. His kit is always immaculate, he'll be a good team member.

• Like 1