British Speedway Forum

Morris average is very high though. Going to be very very very top heavy. And well Ellis Perks can beat Bellego soooo.

So on that logic Ellis Perks should be included in the team........

So on that logic Ellis Perks should be included in the team........

I would be very surprised if Ellis Perks isn't in the Poole team.

• Like 1

I would be very surprised if Ellis Perks isn't in the Poole team.

What about James shanes. He's local

What about James shanes. He's local

:o

Didn't his family used to work at the track or something? :neutral:

He is always polite to me!!

and I am always to respectful non trolls.

Strange how PooleBolton is starting to sound like Gater1

One of many.

Surely with 14 rides potentially available you'd want to have strength at reserve?

Agree. But I can't see any reserve averages rider (possible exception Klindt) worth 7 rides, let alone 2 of them. Plus if you do manage a star reserve, they will be in the main body at the first set of averages.

Reserves will be important, always have and always will. But can anyone name a realistic combination of two five point ish riders that would outscore a combo of buzz/joonas plus a two pointer?

Buzz/joonas would be 7.5 men in this league, and a two pointer should be able to average 1.5. So 9 ppm.

Most of the 5 point riders out there I can only see being 3 ppm riders, when you consider most edr in that range averaged under 3 last year in an easier format.

If you can get two of bates Klindt rose clegg then great. But lykke plus another 5 pointer? No way can I see them averaging 9ba meeting between them.

Doubt he is up to it yet. Ellis Perks is a Poole asset.

Perks for me is not up to it either, i know there are grave worries about the Swindon team but i think there could be a few teams with chancy line ups.Rye House i think will be a really good homer side and the Wolves side Witcher named with Clegg also looks the best side that could be assembled at the moment. Edited by Sidney the robin

Morris average is very high though. Going to be very very very top heavy. And well Ellis Perks can beat Bellego soooo.

Ah, two clowns now. Do you want me to search out some of Brady Kurtz's poor scores this year and say he's rubbish?

Nothing wrong with PooleBolton.

Fact is B. Kurtz rode in the World cup whilst David Bellego couldn't score a point in his latest EL outing riding as a reserve.

Cheers, Perks on 3 is much better value than Bellego. I think Swindon are making a good team just not as good as Rye House right now. Feel free to say that Brady wasn't great. He wasn't good away from home and he admitted that. Brady was not as good as we wanted him to be.

Cheers, Perks on 3 is much better value than Bellego. I think Swindon are making a good team just not as good as Rye House right now. Feel free to say that Brady wasn't great. He wasn't good away from home and he admitted that. Brady was not as good as we wanted him to be.

There are a few riders who might be a better bet on two than Perks who is on three JBP being one of the obvious ones.

Going back to the old race format means reserves won't have such an effect on a teams scoring.

Going back to the old race format means reserves won't have such an effect on a teams scoring.

Reserves have always played a vital role irrespective of the format.

There are a few riders who might be a better bet on two than Perks who is on three JBP being one of the obvious ones.

I think Perks will be fine at reserve.

• Like 1

What is the rule with tactical rides in 2017 as does the rider have to be in a race or can he replace s rider & do it?.

Hope it's the latter as then Doyley could have 6 rides to help us get to 30 points each meeting.

Why has a "Swindon chat" become a Poole thread?

Gater1, I have a serious question for you? How long have you been watching speedway for? Based on your knowledge & ridiculous insight into the sport I'm guessing no more than 2 years?

• Like 3