British Speedway Forum

Could it be that Bellego is happy to not double-up?

There must be either a rule or a logistical limit to the number Premiership teams can have?

Neil Watson says we can have as many double-uppers as we like but not more than two from any one Championship team.

• Like 1

Neil Watson says we can have as many double-uppers as we like but not more than two from any one Championship team.

Oh well that means we are likely to have 6 d/u then, which could be interesting when we have a fri night away meeting.

Oh well that means we are likely to have 6 d/u then, which could be interesting when we have a fri night away meeting.

I think we'll end up with 4.....Doyle won't be, can't see where Morris would go in Championship with the way things are shaping up, and Bellego has contracts in Denmark & Poland and sounds like he's happy with that lot.

I think we'll end up with 4.....Doyle won't be, can't see where Morris would go in Championship with the way things are shaping up, and Bellego has contracts in Denmark & Poland and sounds like he's happy with that lot.

I know it might be difficult for Nick but he stated that one of the problems he had this year was the lack of rides he was having which was causing his stagnation, this was also the issue with Justin who needed more rides.

An alternative would be that he can get rides in other countries but that can be expensive to set up with the equipment, transport and mechanics needed.

Morris is 8.97

Yes I forgot to convert his EL average, I was tired.

There would still be a logistical limit. Can you imagine a team of 6 riders all doubling-up. We'd never see our 1-7!

Successful teams have value in their starting averages, something lacking in this team at the moment.

If there's no lomit on DU, there'll almost be two leagues full of the same riders!

Successful teams have value in their starting averages, something lacking in this team at the moment.

If there's no lomit on DU, there'll almost be two leagues full of the same riders!

Limit is two from any particular championship club

Limit is two from any particular championship club

So in theory all 7 could du as long as only two at one club?

Yes which is why I stated earlier that we could possibly have 6 so you are right about the two leagues of almost the same riders.

SWINDON ?

1 Jason Doyle 13.41

2 Nick Morris 8.97

3 Adam Ellis 7.84

4 David Bellego 7.63

5 Nicolai Klindt 5.42

6 Robert Branford 4.60

7 Darryl Ritchings 2.00

Total 49.87

Yes which is why I stated earlier that we could possibly have 6 so you are right about the two leagues of almost the same riders.

How ridiculous....

Doyle 13.41

Bellego 7.63

Ellis 7.84

Morris 7.81

That is far from disastrous.

Doyle 13.41

Bellego 7.63

Ellis 7.84

Morris 7.81

That is far from disastrous.

Dawid Lampart (Swindon asset) wants a UK team. 6.4 average he can easily put 2 points on that average. Would beat Bellago hands down plus gives Rosco another point to play with.

Dawid Lampart (Swindon asset) wants a UK team. 6.4 average he can easily put 2 points on that average. Would beat Bellago hands down plus gives Rosco another point to play with.

Lampart could be a player but again i wouldnt have him on that average dont under sell Bellego as a rider he looks to be on a upward curve. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Have you ever seen Lampart ride? Hit and miss on big tracks and hopeless on small ones. There's no way he will put 2 points on 6.4. Musielak on the other hand would be a good signing on 6.34. He is a more accomplished rider. He averaged something like 3.5 at home for Wolves and 5.5 away and he would fly around Blunsdon.