British Speedway Forum

He should come in on a 7 like Lindback did it's only fair right?

You mean 7 x 1.4 I assume? So 9.8.

• Like 4

You mean 7 x 1.4 I assume? So 9.8.

Yeah it was more in reference to what Lindback came in on last season to be honest.

.....or a speedway star seller (hopefully) ... lol :rofl:

I can always remember a bald bloke who used to walk around the Abbey selling speedway stars in the early 70s. Crazy Robin, Shocker,Chalkie,Grachan might remember.?

I can always remember a bald bloke who used to walk around the Abbey selling speedway stars in the early 70s. Crazy Robin, Shocker,Chalkie,Grachan might remember.?

Yes I remember him & he sold quite a few as well. I always had mine delivered. Think he sold the speedway mail as well.

I thoufht their achieved average, buy minimum 2? But could be wrong.

It makes sense so probably you are correct.

Yes I remember him & he sold quite a few as well. I always had mine delivered. Think he sold the speedway mail as well.

I remember him. Always having a laugh. Didnt he also work in the carpark?

I thought any rider failing to get a 3 point pl average was on a 2??

Any rider who has not maintained a 2.00pt average, can come in on 2.00pt average rather than 3.00pt average.

Anyone who has averaged over 2.00pts but under 3.00, will come in on that exact average rather than rounded up to 3.00, - hence there are a few riders with average in between 2.00-3.00.

Might have been easier for them to just say anyone who has never averaged 3.00pts or above - can be 2.00pter IMO.

• Like 1

Can't remember that bit Steve as was a very young boy back then😀😉

Were you a Swindon fan??? 😀did you say oh well next week i will change my mind and i will support Poole.Lets see how it goes then i might support Belle Vue next year if thing's go pear shape all pretty fickle to be honest Steve always support your club through thick /thin.🤓 Edited by Sidney the robin

Were you a Swindon fan??? did you say oh well next week i will change my mind and i will support Poole.Lets see how it goes then i might support Belle Vue next year if thing's go pear shape all pretty fickle to be honest Steve always support your club through thick /thin.

Did, Shov was a fanatical Robins fan. He went home and away across the country to support Swindon. He travelled on the coach with us and with another guy in a robin reliant!! He was a great laugh and very vocal at away tracks. ;)

Did, Shov was a fanatical Robins fan. He went home and away across the country to support Swindon. He travelled on the coach with us and with another guy in a robin reliant!! He was a great laugh and very vocal at away tracks. ;)

Bloody predictive text, Sid even!

Your last 3 will be Vaculik, Kasper Lykke (5.16) plus A N Other ;) ;)

I think Emil is a far more likely signing

Bloody predictive text, Sid even!

Strange to me that you can even think about changing who you support.Fine go to Poole enjoy your sport everyweek but you should still have Swindon in your heart and they should still be his no 1 team ask WK i bet Sunderland speedway is still his team. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3

I think Emil is a far more likely signing

Yes, Grondal maybe

Danny Ayres must be in with a shout with a 3.70 average but even if we outdo Poole & get Klindt(5.42) then we have 3.03 for our 7th rider.

Still hoping for a Rosco magic show as we're going to need it.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 2