British Speedway Forum

So that hand injury to Hans Andersen was a photo shop special? You couldn't make it up! I hope that Matt Ford and Hans are brought to task for knocking up a fake injury at a critical time of the season. Or perhaps Hans arranged for Fricke to pile into him so he would be out?

Do you honestly think Poole didn't want to go into the semi without thier second heat leader? In the scheme of things Lindback is a better rider BUT he hadn't ridden either track in years. Andersen would always have scored more.

And going to Wolves a main man down ended our chances. With Andersen we would have had a bigger lead from the first leg and a better chance of defending the lead. Anyone with a modicum of speedway knowledge would know this.

I don't blame Wolves they only beat what was placed in front of them but the Poole team for the second leg was weak in the extreme and Wolves had it easy.

I think you are either trolling or are lacking knowledge of the situation.

Just the usual anti-poole rubbish. Nothing we could do with half a team @ Wolves.

Half a team? Trolling? Anti-Poole :rofl:

Hans was replaced by a better rider - the fact he didn't perform and didn't turn up was not down to injuries. And Tungate was the in-form rider when compared to Bjarne so I reiterate - Poole did not lose because of injuries - they were beaten by the better team.

• Like 3

So that hand injury to Hans Andersen was a photo shop special? You couldn't make it up! I hope that Matt Ford and Hans are brought to task for knocking up a fake injury at a critical time of the season. Or perhaps Hans arranged for Fricke to pile into him so he would be out?

Do you honestly think Poole didn't want to go into the semi without thier second heat leader? In the scheme of things Lindback is a better rider BUT he hadn't ridden either track in years. Andersen would always have scored more.

And going to Wolves a main man down ended our chances. With Andersen we would have had a bigger lead from the first leg and a better chance of defending the lead. Anyone with a modicum of speedway knowledge would know this.

I don't blame Wolves they only beat what was placed in front of them but the Poole team for the second leg was weak in the extreme and Wolves had it easy.

Poole didn't even make the Play Off final, so last season was obviously a desperately sad failure for Poole and their fans !

Perhaps Matt Ford isn't the genius that Starman would have us all believe... :o

• Like 1

So Swindon have used the wrong average for their new Dane then? Certainly what I'm hearing. Anyone else heard anything?

Oh great - we get to weaken our team further - happy days - NOT! Have not heard anything from the club or anywhere else for that matter.

Poole didn't even make the Play Off final, so last season was obviously a desperately sad failure for Poole and their fans !

Perhaps Matt Ford isn't the genius that Starman would have us all believe... :o

In the interests of fairness, Matt Ford decided it would be good for the sport to let someone else win so we faked injuries, told Rohan and Brady to stay at the back and Antonio to fake an illness so it didn't look too obvious we were trying to lose!!

• Like 1

So Swindon have used the wrong average for their new Dane then? Certainly what I'm hearing. Anyone else heard anything?

They original got the wrong average for Waj...Zach, so it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Just the usual anti-poole rubbish. Nothing we could do with half a team @ Wolves.

Half a team My arse you had two riders out with better replacement's and still got hammered
  • Like 2

Well your reserves got 23 plus 3 between them.

Your number 1 rider scored 8 from 6

Kurtz and Buck got 1 between them from 6 rides

Tungate got 3 which was 2 more than Bjarne managed in the home leg, and Bjarne only got 7 from 4 from reserve in the league match so hardly likely to have set the world alight if he rode instead of Tungate.

And funnily enough you lost 55-35 there earlier in the season with Hans in the team.

Face facts you lost because 3 riders you had all season Holder, Kurtz and Buck were useless on the night.

• Like 1

Can't believe people are still raking this old ground over and especially on a Swindon thread.

We lost because we wern't good enough on the night end of story.

Now can Swindon have their thread back.

• Like 9

Can't believe people are still raking this old ground over and especially on a Swindon thread.

Thanks but your banging your head against the wall with pr**ks like that troll about, every poxy thread is ruined by MonsterTroll aka KKS
  • Like 1

Half a team? Trolling? Anti-Poole :rofl:

Hans was replaced by a better rider - the fact he didn't perform and didn't turn up was not down to injuries.

Didn't perform didn't turn up he was hospitalised with a stoumach complant. But i dont expect a :icon_smile_clown: like you to believe that..

Steve ignore him mate, he's pretty clueless.

Edited by Starman2006

spot on at least 1 Poole fan realises the truth

Thanks but your banging your head against the wall with pr**ks like that troll about, every poxy thread is ruined by MonsterTroll aka KKS

lol

Didn't perform didn't turn up he was hospitalised with a stoumach complant. But i dont expect a :icon_smile_clown: like you to believe that..

Steve ignore him mate, he's pretty clueless.

and on comes the fool backing up his best friend bless

So Swindon are trying to cheat by bringing in a rider on a lower average than his official one. Why does that not suprise me?

CHEATING SCUMBAGS!

• Like 2

and on comes the fool backing up his best friend bless

At least i have one. :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

and yet again another teams thread is taking over by the 3 wise monkeys from Poole. and they all like each others posts bless them.

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 2

and yet again another teams thread is taking over by the 3 wise monkeys from Poole.

People don’t need a running commentary from you every time a Poole fan comments on this forum, because when you do that all you are doing is "taking over a thread" - most are capable of reading and making their opinion re what they think of posters.

To talk about the actual topic of the thread though…. (Jesus Christ how many times does that have to be said on this thread)

If Swindon lose B Andersen it looks grim re their Play Off chances as it hinges on him turning up and performing IMO.

If he performs they will likely be a horrid team to race as sides will struggle to get away from them purely through lack of heat advantages thanks to Doyle generally winning 3/4 races a meeting and Morris, Ellis and Bellego winning 2/3 races between them a meeting, it then wouldn’t take much from B Andersen to turn tight meetings in their favour.

Without them though and carrying a bottom 3, there is just a real lack points in the lower order.

Edited by Minor Interest