British Speedway Forum

Muck up the last post meant to say don't think my team Poole has a great chance just my opinion

do you think we would have a better chance ray with hans instead of kurtz ?

probably gone with Kurtz for his track knowledge

Nope i would stick with Brady..

yes i do but with Hans not available can't be anyone else but Brady early season anything can happen

The meeting at Poole was abandoned due to the state of the track.

After two rides each Jason had scored 3,3 and Nick 0,2

Nick Morris racing tonight at Workington in the Cumberland Open

He ain't got a sausage

You were right hs he scored F,2,2,2,0.

Jason did a lot better in the pairs meeting at Torun but he did not have enough backup from Max Fricke. He got through to the final but was beaten by P Pawlicki along with Zmarzlik.

Jason did a lot better in the pairs meeting at Torun but he did not have enough backup from Max Fricke. He got through to the final but was beaten by P Pawlicki along with Zmarzlik.

You could argue that Doyle should have looked after his younger team mate in the final instead of passing him & riding off into the distance, which left Fricke somewhat exposed.

You could argue that Doyle should have looked after his younger team mate in the final instead of passing him & riding off into the distance, which left Fricke somewhat exposed.

Did not see the meeting but not riding as a pair is something he will have to sort out next friday at Somerset.

To be honest that I'd say is Doyleys weakness was for Swindon last year , Sedg suffered more than some but guess you can't have it all with every top rider, think Holder similar

Mind you it wasn't really intended as a dig , I wonder if the Worky promotion ever considered renaming the place Cumberland Ring? Edited by hagonshocker

Dont think Morra or Batch have been the same riders since their mate Darce suffered those terrible injuries.

Any fears regarding Doyle's fitness and mentality have been put to bed already.

Swindon were right to keep him.