British Speedway Forum

Yes in my view.

Didn't rate Emil but can't see that Danny is even as good as him.

A very strange signing.

Scored 16 for Berwick recently so must be worth a punt getting him snapped up before he gets a new average.

Danny will be a decent signing at reserve... He's been one of the shining lights in a miserable couple of months so far for us up here! Got to give him time to settle though!

• Like 3

I wonder if Nick riding at Berwick with Danny pointed out what he was like.

Maybe so....

And about Nick... Hope he rides on Saturday like he did last night guesting for Poole... Could do with it :lol:

• Like 1

I guess the fact Grondal was so ineffective at Poole and Somerset means we have little to lose and Dany is a real battler and certainly an upgrade in terms of ability so on that basis worth a go, plus average wise it's like for like at least until the new averages come out, like Bandits fans point out he's been there shining light so his confidence should be high plus we should win the 'best named reserve pairing of the year' award

Manuel Hauzinger....had a great debut beating Scott Nicholls and scoring 8 points (having replaced Theo Pijper) but tailed off after that if I remember correctly.

That's the chappie, got the t-shirt, beat Scotty easily then disappeared! Tiny little fella.

Is it Dany or Danny?

Edited by beefy keefy

That's him, got the t-shirt, beat Scotty easily then disappeared!

Is it Dany or Danny?

Dany
  • Like 2

Having just looked at Danys scores with the Berwick team he does seem to be doing well, but he does seem to have missed a few meetings, just hope that is not an issue we have to deal with.

Having just looked at Danys scores with the Berwick team he does seem to be doing well, but he does seem to have missed a few meetings, just hope that is not an issue we have to deal with.

He will definitely improve the team, couldn't understand getting Grondal in the first place.

Tonights Sprockets meeting is off due to water logged track.

Tonights Sprockets meeting is off due to water logged track.

I saw the picture on FB or Twitter - more like a puddle than waterlogged!! Probably scared off by the weather forecast!

I saw the picture on FB or Twitter - more like a puddle than waterlogged!! Probably scared off by the weather forecast!

Ok maybe I should have said big puddle, forecast keeps changing, I now see rain due at 8pm and 9pm so you are probably right re latest threat.

• Like 2

Just came to see what everyone was saying about Berwick's second team up in the big section of the forum. Dany has been brilliant for us this season and I'm very glad to see he has been rewarded for his good start to the season. With Gapp, Nick and Daveed in the same team I think I've found myself a new team for the Premiership, you've taken part in the only EL meeting I've seen with my little eyes as well, at Kings Lynn a couple of years ago on a tour. Good luck to the Robins for the rest of the season, from a Berwick fan.

• Like 6

Looks like He Will already be missing meetings as I am sure Berwick are at Peterborough next Friday when your at our place

Looks like He Will already be missing meetings as I am sure Berwick are at Peterborough next Friday when your at our place

Swings and roundabouts... We've got Dany but they have Nick so guest needed for us then