British Speedway Forum

Thanks shadowfax, I thought 42 had been mentioned somewhere but was subject to how the teams were scoring this season, but when clubs or riders actually change is the next issue.

The real kicker will be the multipliers between Championship to Premiership and Elite to Premiership.

• Like 1

What multipliers?? All riders will have 'real' averages after 4H/4A meetings, unless a team wants to redeclare before riders have done 4H/4A when the BSPA will give riders a revised assessed CMA, based upon their scores so far this season. That's why current CMA's are updated and shown on the BSPA website.

What multipliers?? All riders will have 'real' averages after 4H/4A meetings, unless a team wants to redeclare before riders have done 4H/4A when the BSPA will give riders a revised assessed CMA, based upon their scores so far this season. That's why current CMA's are updated and shown on the BSPA website.

What about riders who don't have Premiership averages, such as those who have only got an Elite League or Championship average?

I guess Elite only averages will be there last Elite average?

Or assessed 7 for any newcomers like they did for Lindback last season.

I did a quick comparison between rider's final EL averages and their new Premiership GSA. If you remove the five highest and lowest, the very rough average is a 26% increase. That means the multiplier for riders who have an Elite League but not a Premiership average should be around the 1.26 mark.

BWD did well tonight riding for Peterborough, Peterborough 48 Edinburgh 45, he scored 3,2,2,2,F 9+1.

Bellego 11 from 4 joint top but difficult last heat.

Unfortunately failed to score in last heat which may have cost him qualification.

He was fighting for lead in this heat when engine packed ...bad luck , but he was really in fire all night long . Man of this semi-final.

• Like 2

I admit I thought Bellego was a big risk for Swindon.Not so.I got that one very wrong.And I bet I wasn't the only one...

David had another good day in Poland scoring 12 from 5 rides including the decisive last heat win ( only 2 riders ) to win the match 44-45.

• Like 2

BWD did well tonight riding for Peterborough, Peterborough 48 Edinburgh 45, he scored 3,2,2,2,F 9+1.

A bit of a come off in that last one bit bruised but otherwise ok

I did a quick comparison between rider's final EL averages and their new Premiership GSA. If you remove the five highest and lowest, the very rough average is a 26% increase. That means the multiplier for riders who have an Elite League but not a Premiership average should be around the 1.26 mark.

Fancy that! Someone, cant think who 😙 Suggested it would be 1.25 before the season started.

Why do that rather than compare double-uppers' respective averages in each of the two leagues?

I know that this is the Sprockets but as they only have a few meetings I thought it would be ok on here as many of the fans may only read this section.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2865

A good line up with Danny Ayres in for BWD for the Sprockets.

If the meeting is anything like the one we had last year, Sprockets - Coventry Storm and the meeting at the IOW last week it will be well worth going to.

I have put this meeting in the NL Section for any discussion.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Have not seen it mentioned (apologies if it has!!) but according to the BSPA greensheets, effective 8th May, Swindon have dropped Grondal and brought in Danny Gappmaier. No mention on the Swindon website either.......not another BSPA c..k up surely!! If true a good move imho.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/p17_issue_5.pdf