British Speedway Forum

Bellego 12+2 from 5 rides in Poland

When Swindon signed him I thought it was a mistake.How wrong was i.

• Like 2

To be fair you weren't alone.

• Like 1

I thought Bellego would be solid 5.80 or something but nothing like this....tbf he has totally transformed himself as a rider this year really stepped up a few levels!

• Like 1

Great attitude really wants to do well for Swindon. Aggressive, stylish, and bloody fast, deserved member of the Turbo Trio. Who would have thought Morra and him would be in top 7 of averages. What are they on at that house they share!!!

• Like 2

I thought Bellego would be solid 5.80 or something but nothing like this....tbf he has totally transformed himself as a rider this year really stepped up a few levels!

it's amazing and hard to figure out how it's happened overnight hes gone from a ok pl second string to top level heat leader in the space of 8 weeks..great news for swindon and are take it but how and why its happen can't be explained ..i think everyone is in shock .

Will Swindon be allowing Adam Ellis to drop to his current low average? If so it should open up opportunities for him to ride both leagues

Edited by Flappy

it's amazing and hard to figure out how it's happened overnight hes gone from a ok pl second string to top level heat leader in the space of 8 weeks..great news for swindon and are take it but how and why its happen can't be explained ..i think everyone is in shock .

I think last year was also a big step up for him. Was signed to Redcar as a 3rd heatleader but was soon a number one and the only shining light from last season for us. I thought he would do well in the top league, although maybe not quite as well as he has. Delighted for him.

Peter Kildeman was not expected to do as well as he did when moving to Swindon as he didn't set the Premier League alight the seaso before that move.

Belego has it all, us at Berwick stole him off Glasgow which the Glasgow fans wasn't happy about at the time and I knew then there was something about him. Brilliant rider

Great attitude really wants to do well for Swindon. Aggressive, stylish, and bloody fast, deserved member of the Turbo Trio. Who would have thought Morra and him would be in top 7 of averages. What are they on at that house they share!!!

Best not to speculate lol no joking aside they are both riding brilliantly this year
  • Like 1

It put me in mind of the Steve Worrall and Stefan Nielsen signings when Rosco stole a march on his rivals to bag David.

He certainly knows a thing or two.

Personally I thought Bellego was an excellent signing after seeing him in the PLRC & at Redcar last year. The biggest suprise to me is Nick Morris, thought he was pretty average before this year. Bellego can be a serious & determined guy, maybe rubbing off on Morris if they are staying together

Bellego i can remember him having a reasonable year at Sheffied and people were commenting then how good he could be.Last year he had a good year so it is not that much of a surprise but he has looked mighty quick but most of us agree he has overachieved so far this year.

• Like 1