British Speedway Forum

Changes needed as this just isn't good enough & averages will drop in the next 3 away meetings.

Can Rohan get temporary British nationality in the next few days

Do you think he is the solution to our problems? He was dropped from Somerset for a reason although we all know from experience that when he is on it he can be nigh on unbeatable.

It appears there are less hurdles to bringing in Rohan than we first thought. BWD can be included among our NL eligible riders. There's nothing in the rules about having to be British.

A SGB Premiership Team’s initial Declaration must not exceed 50.00 and include at least 2 riders who have competed in or are eligible to enter the National Development League(Conference League)

Assuming you take Ellis & Gappmaier out that would give - 13.43 building to 50 points, Rohan will be 9.03 which would only leave 4.4, in my opinion it doesn't really help matters. Ideally you would want to push BWD to reserve so that said find an 8 pointer & a 5.4 pointer at 2.

I believe that until all teams have done 4h & 4a the 50 point limit & starting averages will be used. This is what Somerset have declared too even though they've done the 4h, 4a. Rohan will have an average of about 5 once that kicks in but who knows what the team building limit will be, my guess is 42.

It appears there are less hurdles to bringing in Rohan than we first thought. BWD can be included among our NL eligible riders. There's nothing in the rules about having to be British.

A SGB Premiership Team’s initial Declaration must not exceed 50.00 and include at least 2 riders who have competed in or are eligible to enter the National Development League(Conference League)

Do you think he is the solution to our problems? He was dropped from Somerset for a reason although we all know from experience that when he is on it he can be nigh on unbeatable.

Remember last year Rosco threatened him with an option buck up or go and look what he did, he improved no end.

Rosco would know why he has been underperforming this year, It may just be that being number 1 has been too much for him.

hyabb post

Assuming you take Ellis & Gappmaier out that would give - 13.43 building to 50 points, Rohan will be 9.03 which would only leave 4.4, in my opinion it doesn't really help matters. Ideally you would want to push BWD to reserve so that said find an 8 pointer & a 5.4 pointer at 2.

I believe that until all teams have done 4h & 4a the 50 point limit & starting averages will be used. This is what Somerset have declared too even though they've done the 4h, 4a. Rohan will have an average of about 5 once that kicks in but who knows what the team building limit will be, my guess is 42.

Rohans 2017 av has dropped a lot and he seemed to be happy at Swindon, it depends if he gets on with Jason. The point is who else is there.

Edited by A ORLOV

it's amazing and hard to figure out how it's happened overnight hes gone from a ok pl second string to top level heat leader in the space of 8 weeks..great news for swindon and are take it but how and why its happen can't be explained ..i think everyone is in shock .

It just shows you how hard the championship is and now the two leagues are closer together than they have ever been. Edited by Sidney the robin

A SGB Premiership Teams initial Declaration must not exceed 50.00 and include at least 2 riders who have competed in or are eligible to enter the National Development League(Conference League)

I'm sure they changed the rule in the National League, don't think Bradley Wilson Dean would be eligible now.

I'm sure they changed the rule in the National League, don't think Bradley Wilson Dean would be eligible now.

He has competed in it. He is covered by the rule.

Personally I thought Bellego was an excellent signing after seeing him in the PLRC & at Redcar last year. The biggest suprise to me is Nick Morris, thought he was pretty average before this year. Bellego can be a serious & determined guy, maybe rubbing off on Morris if they are staying together

Bellego rubbing off on morris really!!!!!

So Tungate has signed for someone hes not announced who yet

Your welcome, will be Ellis i imagine and then I wonder if you bring someone in for Danny G. Maybe he was a stop gap and that's a 6 point UK rider.

• Like 2

We'd have to replace Dany with a rider up to 3.38 in order to fit Tungate in.

We'd have to replace Dany with a rider up to 3.38 in order to fit Tungate in.

I'll volunteer....

Query has Tungate kept the pic of him on his twitter account in his Swindon suit or is that a recent addition??

• Like 1

Your welcome, will be Ellis i imagine and then I wonder if you bring someone in for Danny G. Maybe he was a stop gap and that's a 6 point UK rider.

Why did you say "Your welcome". It was Rohan that broke the news not you!