British Speedway Forum

Well done Doyley you will be a great World Champion a fine example to everyone that anything is possible.I just hope we are able to see him in the Robins colours again in 2018 i would like to see Jason,Nick,Tobi, Zach be the first four names on the teamsheet.

• Like 2

Well done Doyley you will be a great World Champion a fine example to everyone that anything is possible.I just hope we are able to see him in the Robins colours again in 2018 i would like to see Jason,Nick,Tobi, Zach be the first four names on the teamsheet.

Totally agree! Gotta keep a World Champion in the side after all we all moan they never ride here when they win em!

He will probably ride for the team that pays the most money.

which will be Swindon, He puts bums on seats, lose Doyle lose bums.

Great meeting and great to see an Aussie in Aussie win the Aussie GP and the World Title, just wish it was last year when I was there.

• Like 1

Good luck to Liam Carr, the Swindon play-off reserve, giving up the sport.

Nice lad, was on our table at Dinner Dance.

Good luck to Liam Carr, the Swindon play-off reserve, giving up the sport.

Nice lad, was on our table at Dinner Dance.

If Swindon wanted him in 2018 there would be nothing wrong in them offering him or any other rider a fixed basic payment each week and then a bonus if they score more than a certain number of points. A bigger issue is the cost of equipment if, like BWD, they blow up a few engines and are not able to make much in points money.

If he does leave the sport I wish him well.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

If Swindon wanted him in 2018 there would be nothing wrong in them offering him or any other rider a fixed basic payment each week and then a bonus if they score more than a certain number of points. A bigger issue is the cost of equipment if, like BWD, they blow up a few engines and are not able to make much in points money.

If he does leave the sport I wish him well.

Was lucky a sponsor stepped in to help Deano, only had 17 quid left in bank account!

• Like 1

Was lucky a sponsor stepped in to help Deano, only had 17 quid left in bank account!

Years ago riders had fan clubs, part of which had events etc to raise money for riders. Now the top riders probably do not need the money but the reserves and certain riders need every penny they can get, so as well as going out to get sponsors maybe they should look to setting them up again. A few hundred fans paying a few pounds a month would help up and coming riders.

• Like 2

Years ago riders had fan clubs, part of which had events etc to raise money for riders. Now the top riders probably do not need the money but the reserves and certain riders need every penny they can get, so as well as going out to get sponsors maybe they should look to setting them up again. A few hundred fans paying a few pounds a month would help up and coming riders.

Good idea orlovskivitch