Would they ride in this country???

I'd like to see

1. Jason Doyle 9.78

2. Troy Batchelor 4.96

3. Rohan Tungate 6.37

4. Peter Kildemand 7.10

5. Hans Andersen 7.15

6. Charles Wright 4.00

7. 3.00??? Will Stefan drop back down to 3.00 with the new averages for fast track riders? Or what is the conversion rate for PL to EL will Thomsen fit? (With 3.14 left) Or how about Danny Ayres? Or Ashley Morris if he's not at Wolverhampton

What you would like to see and what you get will be two different things.

Build the team around Doyle, Wright and maybe Kildeman if he comes get rid of the rest

I would rather have Peter Kildemand :wink:

• Like 1

How about Doyle, Harris, Batch, Starke, N Morris, Wright, Ayres?

I think Nick needs time away from Swindon until he improves and becomes more consistent.

Based on what Danny Ayres did in the NL meeting, probably yes but bear in mind his age. It was a pity he did not ride in the meeting last thursday against the PL riders that were there so he could show what he could do against them.

• Like 1

Danny Ayres is not the way to go as is behind Nielsen in the Premier League.

Jake Allen or Wilson-Dean would be good signings & would need to beat Poole to sign Allen.

I agree with AO. Ayres should have been given the opportunity to showcase his talent against some established riders. I agree his age is an issue.

On the other hand, BWD impressed me. Young and rode the track well. Ideal for an up and coming rider to learn his craft from the 2016 World Champion...

I think Nick needs time away from Swindon until he improves and becomes more consistent.

Based on what Danny Ayres did in the NL meeting, probably yes but bear in mind his age. It was a pity he did not ride in the meeting last thursday against the PL riders that were there so he could show what he could do against them.

Nick has not lived up to his expectations, for whatever reason.

How about Doyle, Harris, Batch, Starke, N Morris, Wright, Ayres?

Given what happened on Friday night, I would be astonished if Doyle and Morris are in the same team next year.

Given what happened on Friday night, I would be astonished if Doyle and Morris are in the same team next year.

Care to elaborate?

Morris seems to have had one to many chances and just because he is under Roscos roof does not mean he should automatically ride for Swindon I am surprised he has lasted there as long tbh

What you would like to see and what you get will be two different things.

I know :) But it's always nice to imagine

Morris seems to have had one to many chances and just because he is under Roscos roof does not mean he should automatically ride for Swindon I am surprised he has lasted there as long tbh

Nick has not lived with Rosco all year

Nick has not lived with Rosco all year

That's the problem, no discipline, was probably hoovering, cleaning, and cooking at the Rosco household.Dont think anyone expected much from the Roobins this year, very disappointing.

Don't want to see Bitch back, any from Zagar, Cookie, Holder, Kurtz, Bomber, Hansi, Killer, Masters, Janowski, Lindback, Palm Soft, Zengy. If Tunny could ride as well at Blunsdon as away would be good. It would be a new track so worth a try with him again. Swindon can attract the top riders with new stadium and more money coming through the turnstiles, should be averaging over 2000.

Should be looking at the IOW, an island of 140000,

and how well they promote the sport. Swindon don't have another club within 70 miles, a few million people along the M4 corridor and the counties of Wilts Oxon Glos Berks and Hants Somerset Bristol and further. Get out there and promote the sport. A decent stadium needs a decent team and decent support.

Edited by auntie doris

To support Doyley I'd like to see Bomber, Killer Zengi and Charlie Wright. Bomber and PK are great to watch, Zengi is always enthusiastic and seems to really enjoy riding for the Robins and Charlie is gritty and ballsy. I'd like Hansi back too even though he's a bit of a diva at times and can be a bit precious, however he's a good skipper and Rosco seems to get the best out of him.

Don't know how that lot could be accommodated though, probably not possible.

Much as I like Nick, as Orlov says, I think he needs some time away from Swindon to develop his career....