British Speedway Forum

The second bend you do remember that?? he run Doyle awfully wide but he has been doing that all year hasn't he how he was not excluded is beyond me after lifting.

Lindgren has always been a hard rider but watching him this season in the GP's & Sweden he has become very reckles.

It's such a shame for Jason as he might not even get in the top 3 now.

• Like 2

Have they started work on the track / stadium yet ?

They are doing massive electrical stuff at the moment according to Mike Bowden.

The lego buildings won't take long to build so just need the track to be done.

Oh it sounds so simple😉

The second bend you do remember that?? he run Doyle awfully wide but he has been doing that all year hasn't he how he was not excluded is beyond me after lifting.

He did mate looked like he was about to take his front wheel off his bike been dirty all year just like the old Lindgren

Does anyone have any indication as to the size and shape of track they are hoping to produce?

Cardiff size but with wider entries into corners although that was initial plan Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 1

Not sure if it is for next year but Stefan Neilsen has been taken up as a full Swindon asset.

• Like 2

Not sure if it is for next year but Stefan Neilsen has been taken up as a full Swindon asset.

Good signing & guess that's our no 6/7 sorted for 2017😀

• Like 2

Hopefully the draft is binned, I'd be happy with 1 Brit at reserve with an average under 4. That may explain the Nielsen purchase.

• Like 1

The draft may be binned, it may be altered somewhat, they are all maybes at this stage of the year. The league structure will almost certainly be changing or heavily altered though. Too many people are looking at 2017 line-ups through the 2016 format. Things will almost certainly change. It can't not do when you see so many other clubs seriously struggling.

I have heard some very radical ideas put out there for 2017.

November could be a very interesting month for British Speedway

I dont want the draft binned what about clubs having 1 Brit at reserve and 1 in the top 5.Could that work with a draft rider say of the level of Parkinson,Bewley,Smith,Clegg,Jacobs Hume,none of them would be totally out of there depth.For me forget the GP riders try and get a varied and bigger league and encouraging as many Brits along the way as possible.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Where have you seen that DTC?

It was a tweet from J Tomlinson, but will wait to see as we have had tweets from him before.