British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
foamfence

Nicki Pedersen Injured.

Don't like to see riders getting injured, hope no complications.

Get fit soon, NP.

• Like 2

He won't ride again this season if he's broken his vertibrae

• Like 1

He won't ride again this season if he's broken his vertibrae

Correct. The article have been updated and his season is over since he have broken the no 6 vertebrae in the neck.

Shame that Nicki has been injured.

On a slightly different topic, did anyone see what that pathetic prat Darcy Ward said about Nicki on Saturday night after NP had won the SEC.

Surly someone else's could of won the sec

I am pleased to see that Kenneth Hansen and Brian Andersen then responded. ‏

have you forgot he also helped raise money for you? Nicki won the SEC fair and square.

you are so right kenneth i Think he forgot this

Of course Ward being the petulant prat that he is, didn't stop there. This in response to Kenneth.

I'm like an elephant don't forget. Like the 7 times He tried fencing me like no other. N something else I can't even tweet

and this on his timeline later.
Whys every crying about my tweet ? I would of liked to see someone else win.

• Like 1

Felt it was a shame Darcy had to comment. Of course the timing of NP's injury didn't help with the reaction it caused..

Sad news for Pedersen. Don't want any riders injured as they literally put their lives on the line.

Regarding Darcy Ward - it's called Freedom of Speech. We don't live in Turkey or Russia.

It wasn't offensive or abusive - just an opinion. The same way people here have said they don't like what he said. All acceptable but he's allowed an opinion.

Regarding Darcy Ward - it's called Freedom of Speech. We don't live in Turkey or Russia.

It wasn't offensive or abusive - just an opinion.

Of course, but can you imagine the outcry if Nicki had refused to help raise funds for Darcy by not agreeing to sell his race suit? Darcy was a prat before his accident and it seems is still a prat.

• Like 6

That's your opinion and you're free to express it.

It's my opinion that Nicki is probably the hardest, some would say dirtiest rider of the last 30 years, but that's just my opinion.

Either way, let's hope he recovers quickly.

Shame that Nicki has been injured.

On a slightly different topic, did anyone see what that pathetic prat Darcy Ward said about Nicki on Saturday night after NP had won the SEC.

I am pleased to see that Kenneth Hansen and Brian Andersen then responded. ‏

Of course Ward being the petulant prat that he is, didn't stop there. This in response to Kenneth.

and this on his timeline later.

His injuries have changed nothing. Classless moron!

• Like 1

Ward said he wished some else had won the Euro's which is fine. It's only a view. But then he responded to Kenneth Hansen saying Pedersen tried to fence him 7 times and that he had a memory like an elephant, I don't forget. All this said before Pedersen's crash the next day.

But Ward seems to forget that Pedersen raised cash for him. If he had an elephant memory he should have said he didn't want Pedersen's help before he raised the cash and refused his gesture.

Cant have it both ways.

• Like 5

Ward said he wished some else had won the Euro's which is fine. It's only a view. But then he responded to Kenneth Hansen saying Pedersen tried to fence him 7 times and that he had a memory like an elephant, I don't forget. All this said before Pedersen's crash the next day.

But Ward seems to forget that Pedersen raised cash for him. If he had an elephant memory he should have said he didn't want Pedersen's help before he raised the cash and refused his gesture.

Cant have it both ways.

Fair point but imagine the uproar etc., etc. if he had done so.

Anyway, I think the use of the phrase pathetic prat about anyone is offensive, but that's just my opinion. :lol: