British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
foamfence

Nicki Pedersen Injured.

I can't comment, I don't like either of them but as Darcy is in a wheelchair I obviously have more hate for Nicki.

So you say you can't comment, but then come out with a comment anyway. And furthermore it seems to be a comment that says far more about you than either Ward or Pedersen.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

NP is real box office and a nice person so he will be a massive miss to the GP series.

Hoping he will be back next season to get his 4th world title, speedy recovery NP true legend

• Like 2

NP is real box office and a nice person so he will be a massive miss to the GP series.

Hoping he will be back next season to get his 4th world title, speedy recovery NP true legend

It's unthinkable that he wouldn't be in it! Hopefully a Wildcard will come his way .... :t:

As somebody reminded me though - there is of course, the Monster influence ! :rolleyes:

• Like 5

It's unthinkable that he wouldn't be in it! Hopefully a Wildcard will come his way .... :t:

As somebody reminded me though - there is of course, the Monster influence ! :rolleyes:

To the best of my knowledge Pedersen has never had to rely on BSI for a wild card, but there is no way we would go into 2017 with Nicki in the SGP. Hopefully he will make a full and speedy recovery and be back good as new for next season.

Stop worrying fellah, Nicki will definitely be back in :wink:

All the best

Rob

To the best of my knowledge Pedersen has never had to rely on BSI for a wild card, but there is no way we would go into 2017 with Nicki in the SGP. Hopefully he will make a full and speedy recovery and be back good as new for next season.

with?

To the best of my knowledge Pedersen has never had to rely on BSI for a wild card, but there is no way we would go into 2017 with Nicki in the SGP.

Hopefully he will make a full and speedy recovery and be back good as new for next season.

As far as I know, Nicki have been given a wild card once before. But it's not like Freddie Lindgren, Chris Harris or Andreas Jonsson.

As far as I know, Nicki have been given a wild card once before. But it's not like Freddie Lindgren, Chris Harris or Andreas Jonsson.

Twice. He was 10th in 2010 and 2011.

Strange crash, in the respect we've seen much worse with no injuries, was it was the speed of it that caused the damage. Hopefully speedy return and he is back really mixing it with the GP next season.

Agree. Innocuous looking tumble. He did not really high side the bike but was catapulted on to his front. You cannot argue with the damage done though and I wish him a full recovery. Come to think of it Darcy's was not that serious looking either unlike Lee Richardson's that you knew was bad from the outset.

Yea, didn't look a really humdinger of a crash, I think his head was thrown into the ground, bit like a cricket ball as it's released by a quick bowler.....

Nicki is a huge draw in the GP series, a real case of marmite, you either love him, or hate him!!

I personally think he's a very talented rider, he had picked his way from stone last, to fighting for first place with Emil in that 6 rider race..

So, get well soon Nicki P...

Edited by Shale Searcher

Strange crash, in the respect we've seen much worse with no injuries, was it was the speed of it that caused the damage. Hopefully speedy return and he is back really mixing it with the GP next season.

Ive seen a lot worse crashes.