British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
foamfence

Nicki Pedersen Injured.

Twice. He was 10th in 2010 and 2011.

And in 2003, the year he won his first title.

I thought this was a Speedway thread

For people too say they hate this rider or that rider is a bit strong

all of them put their life on the line when racing for us the fans to watch

what think about their riding style is nothing to do with them as a person.

Having meet and spoken too both rider all I can say is Nicki was a real gent

and a pleasure to talk to.

Darcy was a kid still learning and trying too cope with the all the hype

I wish them both well as they recover

Ps Get well soon Nicki and back to racing

Sorry people rant over but that did wind me up

• Like 4

well said.

Get Well Soon NP, not everyones cup of tea, but as the years have gone by, I've learned to

appreciate his talent and his showmanship..... he obviously likes playing the villain on track,

but is a nice guy off it.

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Just one point they don't race for us fans to watch they race because they get paid pretty well to do it, no one wants a rider injured but enough with the we shouldn't criticize them because they ride for our entertainment

Just one point they don't race for us fans to watch they race because they get paid pretty well to do it, no one wants a rider injured but enough with the we shouldn't criticize them because they ride for our entertainment

I think there`s a World of difference between not particularly favouring a rider, criticising a rider for his performance and actually hating a rider.

i notice that that post is yet to be taken down by the poster.

• Like 1

If this is me I didn't say I hated him I just had more hate towards him than anyone else as I have got tired of watching him try to finish other riders careers, I'm sure if you was to ask other riders on the world stage individually you would struggle to find somwone who liked him, apart from possibly a team mate but even then it is unlikely. I'm sorry if my post was misunderstood, I do not hate him I just have hate towards him which has built up over the years watching him.

It won`t come as huge surprise but its been confirmed that Pedersen will miss the last two GP`s, with Michal Jepsen Jensen taking his place.

If this is me I didn't say I hated him I just had more hate towards him than anyone else as I have got tired of watching him try to finish other riders careers, I'm sure if you was to ask other riders on the world stage individually you would struggle to find somwone who liked him, apart from possibly a team mate but even then it is unlikely. I'm sorry if my post was misunderstood, I do not hate him I just have hate towards him which has built up over the years watching him.

Who's career has he ended I cant think of anyone? He doesn't pull any worse moves than Doyle, Kildermand or back in the day a Gollob or even Crump, Hancock pretty much stuck Jonnsson in the fence the other week and no one batted an eyelid?

• Like 7

Who's career has he ended I cant think of anyone? He doesn't pull any worse moves than Doyle, Kildermand or back in the day a Gollob or even Crump, Hancock pretty much stuck Jonnsson in the fence the other week and no one batted an eyelid?

That would be why I typed 'try to finish other riders careers' and not 'finish other riders careers'...

That would be why I typed 'try to finish other riders careers' and not 'finish other riders careers'...

But hes no worse than some other riders so why pick up only on him

• Like 1

But hes no worse than some other riders so why pick up only on him

Because most riders pull off a 'dirty move' maybe once per fortnight where as Pedersen is more once per meeting/per week over a much longer span on the world stage. Anyways I've only picked up on him because it is a thread about him? Why would I list riders I don't like on a topic about him? Anyways it's my opinion which I'm sure he doesn't care about.

Guest GiveusaB

I dont think Pedersen deliberately tries to injure other riders ??? He just wants to win more than other riders!!! Get well asap, speedway is less entertaining without him!!!

I dont think Pedersen deliberately tries to injure other riders ??? He just wants to win more than other riders!!! Get well asap, speedway is less entertaining without him!!!

Uh? Wants to win more than other riders ? No it's because when he isn't at his best, he makes desperate moves. He's done it all his career.

He also never accepts it's his fault when 90% of the time it is. His whinging when he's excluded does him no favours

Saying that, he'll be back in the Grand Prix next year as the sport need characters of all kinds, and he is still capable of winning Grand Prix and even another title or two.

Edited by billywamill

He may not purposely injure them but he NEVER considers the consequences of his actions. He just thinks of number one.
  • Like 1