British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
foamfence

Nicki Pedersen Injured.

why are people surprised Ward was and still is an utter idiot

• Like 5

That's your opinion and you're free to express it.

It's my opinion that Nicki is probably the hardest, some would say dirtiest rider of the last 30 years, but that's just my opinion.

Either way, let's hope he recovers quickly.

They used to say the same about Gollob, I was at Hackney the night he was punched because one Aussie felt he had ridden too hard.

I think the use of the phrase pathetic prat about anyone is offensive, but that's just my opinion. :lol:

Fair enough, but to be honest I was being polite. I would prefer to use other words to describe Mr Ward, and they would get me banned :)

Edited by TheReturn

I can't comment, I don't like either of them but as Darcy is in a wheelchair I obviously have more hate for Nicki. Darcy shouldn't of commented in the first place really but he's not lying about Nicki trying to fence him because he's tried it with everyone.
  • Like 1

I'm not surprised, not one bit!

I'm not surprised, not one bit!

He was probably pi$$ed, or is that only when he's riding in a GP?

I can't comment, I don't like either of them but as Darcy is in a wheelchair I obviously have more hate for Nicki. Darcy shouldn't of commented in the first place really but he's not lying about Nicki trying to fence him because he's tried it with everyone.

Hate is a strong word, and I don`t see why a wheel chair should make any difference. I have riders that I favour more than others but I don`t have it in me to hate anyone. We have a rider, regardless of who it is, who has picked up serious injuries, any sensible thinking person would wish him the best, those that can`t bring themselves to do that would do better to stay off the thread.

As for Darcy Ward`s comments, if you have nothing sensible to say probably best to say nothing.

• Like 3

Doubt any of the riders could see where they were going with so much dust.

Fair point but imagine the uproar etc., etc. if he had done so.

Anyway, I think the use of the phrase pathetic prat about anyone is offensive, but that's just my opinion. :lol:

I assume you mean if Ward had sad "I don't want Pedersen's help". I would have respected Ward for saying it. Like I said in my first post Ward is happy to take the money Pedersen raised but still slags him off on a public forum. Maybe THANK YOU should be the words used towards someone who helps you in bad times. I doubt Ward will ever do that which says a lot about the man he is.

Edited by marky
  • Like 2

So nobody wants to wish Pedersen better health on this thread then ...........

Pugwash did in post #3.

Best wishes to Nicki. My favourite ever Eagle and one of the most entertaining riders in my 47 years of watching speedway. Yeh, I sometimes have to admit he pushes the boundaries of clean racing but still love the guy.

Get well soon Nicki

• Like 1

Nasty crash, reminiscent of both the gundersen and ward crashes in the way he hit the ground. With a bsck injury should the track staff have rolled him from front to bsck the way they did?

Hope he recovers well, the last few meetings have shown him back to his best, looks like his bikes have been sorted as looking a lot quicker.

Look fwd to seeing him back in GPS next year.

• Like 2

I do. Great rider and one of the most exciting to.

WTF? He's in a wheelchair but he's still a bellend. Why would you hate someone less because they're in a wheelchair? That's the same as hating them more for it.

• Like 1