Dale Pate 1, 0, 1 = 2

Archie Freeman 1, 1, 1 = 3

Jack Wright 0, 0, f = 0

HALIFAX DUKES 22

Kean Dicken 2, 2, 2 = 6

Sheldon Davies fX, 1+1, 0 = 1+1

Jordan Pallin 2+1, 3, 2 = 7+1

Harry McGurk 3, 2+1, 3 = 8+1

Heat 1 Embleton, Dicken, Pate, Davies fX = 4-2 Davies flipped at the gate, and thankfully was not seriously hurt. Embleton gated !!!

Heat 2 McGurk, Pallin, Freeman, Wright 1-5 5-7 Dukes duo from the gate but under constant pressure.

Heat 3 Embleton, Dicken, Davies, Pate 3-3 8-10 Embleton another great gate and hotly pursued by Dicken

Heat 4 Pallin, McGurk, Freeman, Wright 1-5 9-15 Dukes duo from the gate but under constant pressure

Heat 5 Embleton, Dicken, Pate, Davies 4-2 13-17 Dicken gated, but passed by Embleton with Dicken chasing hard

Heat 6 McGurk, Pallin, Freeman, Wright 1-5 14-22 Dukes duo from the gate, but Freeman pressed them at the very end after gating last.

Congratulations to the League Champions, Halifax Dukes.

Sorry no times.

Heat 1 73.0

Heat 2 78.3

Heat 3 73.8

Heat 4 79.9

Heat 5 73.0

Heat 6 79.5

• Like 2

If " Freeman passed them at the very end " how come it was a 5-1 to the Dukes?

You been drinking again Tsunami?

It's you thats been drinking. I said 'pressed' them not passed them. Another lap and IMO he would have caught one of them. There was 3 good 5-1 races from the 125's, all decided by the gate.

It's you thats been drinking. I said 'pressed' them not passed them. Another lap and IMO he would have caught one of them. There was 3 good 5-1 races from the 125's, all decided by the gate.

I actually thought Archie had got up for second in heat 2. I even (stupidly) wrote it on the 'big' scorecard!

I actually thought Archie had got up for second in heat 2. I even (stupidly) wrote it on the 'big' scorecard!

Thats what made the 5-1's still exciting and worth watching Steve. The two Dukes riders are vastly more experienced decent riders, but Archie kept plugging away for that one opportunity to split them and he nearly did in two races. A bit like watching a highly entertaining 0-0 in football. ;)