British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rickyb

Kings Lynn V Rye House

I will be going to this match, does anybody know who will be riding for Josh Bailey and I see Tom Stokes has missed a couple of meetings too, is he injured as well?

Would like to see a full line up of both teams

Tom stokes... didn't he quit?

Oh I don't know haven't heard anything, not much of the team left then, a bit like our Elite team

Nothing has been said about Stokes' absence as far as I'm aware, all a bit fishy.

Stokes has quit the sport. It was officially announced today.

Edited by Islander15

Something about he was told opportunities in the sport don't come often and he would never make it if I can remember rightly.

Here

The Young Stars will once again be without Tom Stokes - and the club can now confirm he has decided to quit the sport.

Dale Allitt: "Tom feels finding opportunities within the sport have been difficult for him and he feels hes not getting the breaks."

From KL twitter

Edited by Al3x200

He only came back from a break mid season last year and has had quite a few PL outings this season. That's the kind of opportunities someone of his ability is likely to be getting at this stage...

I didn't know he'd quit, plus I wouldn't know out to access Twitter!!

Still can't find any team line ups, if they are not out in the next hour or so I don't think I will bother to go, I don't like driving all that way not knowing who is going to be riding.

Still can't find any team line ups, if they are not out in the next hour or so I don't think I will bother to go, I don't like driving all that way not knowing who is going to be riding.

Jon Armo is guesting for Lynn, I believe, he's worth watching especially if he hasn't got his gating on

Armstrong is at 1 and Stokes R/R. Otherwise it should be as expected.

Edited by Islander15
  • Like 1

Raiders probable line up:

1. Rob Branford

2. Matt Saul

3. Luke Priest

4. George Hunter

5. Ben Morley

6. Macaulay Leek

7. Connor Locke