British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

is this the same kyle howarth that couldnt be bothered to turn up for the end of season doo a while ago and rode like a pure dooosh bag cos he could not be bothered. some captn he may turn out to be . but he may have changed .

Same rubbish as usual. Read post 820.

Has Sissis fully quit speedway btw?

Rumoured to be going back to Road racing.

STAARS - Thursday 12th January 2017

All Tigers Fans,

The next of the monthly STAARS gatherings this closed season will be next Thursday 12th January 2017 at the New Barrack Tavern Pub on Penistone Road, Sheffield (0.5 mile south of Owlerton Stadium) from 7:30pm.

As always it's a chance for Tigers fans, riders and management to catch up, have a chat and a few drinks from the NBT's excellent selection and hear any news/updates from the club during the silly season.

All are welcome !!!

Edited by Tigerite
  • Like 1

Todd Kurtz scored 11points in three rounds. I hope he is not going to be the weak link for the Tigers. I was not convinced about his signing from the start, but we will have to wait and see, and hope he does the business. utt

i thought fans were raving about kurtz and the tigers team !

whoever is in the team , there will always be a weak link, OR TWO .

I wouldn't worry too much about Todd, form down under doesn't usually mean a great deal for British speedway.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry too much about Todd, form down under doesn't usually mean a great deal for British speedway.

try telling that to MANSE . seems really bothered that certain riders are not pulling up any trees down under . bless .

• Like 2

That's the reason Compton and Proctor are so bad down under their pulling trees thanks Jenga

well , at least they are pulling something .eh .

one small letter throws the whole thread into confusion .. easy done .. didnt know the A from the O .

didnt know andre was racing down under this winter.

• Like 1

Probably riding one of Jim Airey's old Jawa's

• Like 1