British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

Fingers crossed for Howarth

What's happened with Howarth?

Bad looking crash at Wolverhampton ...sure he went off in ambulance on spinal board,

I've just seen someone else talking about it in another thread, I really hope he is ok, I hate seeing this news... I think I will not watch heat 1, as I have it taped for later

Jesus... Maybe I should sleep... It wasn't Wolverhampton on BT tonight... Ignore me xD

Still... Best wishes to Kyle

Poor Nathan and he'd made such a good comeback to the sport GWS matey.

looked quick enough at workington but almost came off every lap he didnt actually crash on

Terrible shame for Howarth and the Tigers chances in the pairs on Friday. Good news regarding the signing of Graversen at reserve, hopefully he'll do the business and think he'll have his work cut out on Thursday against the Comets with both Howarth and possibly Bates missing from the line up.

Edited by Steve55

Terrible shame for Howard and the Tigers chances in the pairs on Friday. Good news regarding the signing of Graversen at reserve, hopefully he'll do the business and think he'll have his work cut out on Thursday against the Comets with both Howard and possibly Bates missing from the line up.

Is Howard a new signing then.

Dissappointed that there has been no news issued on the Sheffield Website about Kyle's unfortunate crash riding for Wolverhampton, hope to see news tomorrow, but best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Edited by Hel'n'Back

Good signing and seemed the likely one, there's another number 7 that Berwick have gave to a team in the Championship, we was using Bowtell as a guest for a couple of weeks and after he done well at Newcastle they signed him then we used Wood at Sheffield he done well and they signed him, ffs.

Good signing and seemed the likely one, there's another number 7 that Berwick have gave to a team in the Championship, we was using Bowtell as a guest for a couple of weeks and after he done well at Newcastle they signed him then we used Wood at Sheffield he done well and they signed him, ffs.

I really don't think Wood would leave Eastbourne high and dry to go and sign for Berwick. You can make a case for Bowtell, but definitely not Wood.

I really don't think Wood would leave Eastbourne high and dry to go and sign for Berwick. You can make a case for Bowtell, but definitely not Wood.

It's just very frustrating, an example being Lewis Bridger and Lee Payne who have dissapeared off the face of the Speedway earth, we've had 3 number 7's and 2 of them havn't completed a meeting in the league and the other one has been injured for nearly 2 months now?

Is Howard a new signing then.

No, I made an error!

Sheffield have signed Georgie Wood to complete the team.

Good signing IMO

Agree, he looked promising last week riding for Berwick, 4, paid 7 points for what I think was his first outing at Owlerton. If he can do all four laps of a race like he does the first two, then he's real potential at this track IMO.

Terrible shame for Howarth and the Tigers chances in the pairs on Friday. Good news regarding the signing of Graversen at reserve, hopefully he'll do the business and think he'll have his work cut out on Thursday against the Comets with both Howarth and possibly Bates missing from the line up.

Gah... The Comets are having an easy run recently... Coming against all the teams with injuries that really weaken them...

• Like 2