Shanes

Stead

Berge

Howarth

Davies

Schlein

Parkinson Blackburn

Shanes

Also wouldnt say no to Joe Jacobs in the side to be honest. Also Mark Baseby might be worth a punt at reserve?

Stead

Berge

Howarth

Davies

Schlein

Parkinson Blackburn

Shanes

Stead

Berge

Howarth

Davies

Schlein

Parkinson Blackburn

Shanes

Also wouldnt say no to Joe Jacobs in the side to be honest. Also Mark Baseby might be worth a punt at reserve?

Depends which league Ipswich are in regarding Jacobs I'd have thought. If they stay Premier then he's almost certain to return after impressing this season.

He's one of the main reasons Ipswich fought their way back in to a play off spot and still has an average that could fit him in at reserve next year.

On Garrity, as exciting as he may be, he's one rider I wouldn't want anywhere near my team.

Ideally you want a happy camp with good team spirit to help be successful as a team, and for that reason Garrity wouldn't get a look in for me.

• Like 1

I think Jack P Blackburn is nailed on for next season and I would like to see Howarth return If Dimi returns then he needs to have a season like Bellego has had away from home.Josh needs a season away from his family as I think he probably feels more pressure than the rest of the team.Its probably 50-50 if Steady is back.Greaves has made no progress and I would have dropped him around june and give Jack Smith a chance .Arthur ??? looks well capable some weeks and others not.Better machinery may help him,do we take a chance.? Garritty has been awesome quite regularly and be a shame if we don't have him back but only the management and Jason know what really happened,At the end of the day it will be the numbers game.An injury free season would also help if we are to get serious about winning anything.I think when we put the team together it needs to have a mixture of entertaining riders and some gating tarts not just the riders who are good from the back especially as the track has been too slick for our lads on occasions this season.

I thought Nathan Stoneman rode reasonably well against Scunthorpe especially being his first laps around Owlerton. Upgrade his equipment and who knows?

Away from the team for a moment,with the training track hopefully up and running again soon,does anyone know if there is a plan to bring back the Prowlers in the near future?

..Depends on what league we are in . ....OR just the One big league.... and would have Jason back and build team round him

..Depends on what league we are in . ....OR just the One big league.... and would have Jason back and build team round him

Well Bates has said Sheffield are not going Elite league, so if it is just the two leagues next year we'll be in the lower one. Whatever it's called there should be quite a few more teams in it than this years Premier and I would think the points limit will most likely change in a downwards direction to accommodate the National league riders. All this may delay team building for next year. As for Jason coming back next year unfortunately I can't see that happening. But we will have to wait and see as usual.

If the rumour re garrity is correct , then Sheffield should wish him well at whatever new track he goes to.

Well lets hope there's no truth to any of it, otherwise whose going to employ him!

Not bothered what the team is to be honest. Would rather the excuse for what used to be called a track got sorted out. The racing this year has been appalling - like Hull and Bradford rolled into one.

• Like 3

IMO, the first contract signed for 2017 should be for a load of new shale. I don't understand why the tractors go around so much, when there is hardly anything to grade.

• Like 1

IMO, the first contract signed for 2017 should be for a load of new shale. I don't understand why the tractors go around so much, when there is hardly anything to grade.

120 tonnes of shale not enough then?? I MIGHT know more than most but yes the buck stops with the promo but track prep stops with the licensed curator!!!!! And of course Mother Nature 😉😉😉😉

• Like 1

Hate to join the doomsayers on this one, but the racing has been very poor this year. You can see top riders struggling to get any drive to pass. Not a track preparation expert, but been a Tigers fan for over 50 years and cant remember the track being so slick and dusty before ?- is it the bikes, the riders preference, or type of shale? would be nice to get an official perspective from the promotion. Even found myself looking at the recent Belle Vue meetings and thinking they looked much better..... heresy I know but the carvery has been the best part of some of the meetings this year....

• Like 2