British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

Leicester match away 11 October now on website. Per BT schedule they have a promotion relegation match on 9 October but still reserved on fixture list for that date. Explanation anyone?

Leicester match away 11 October now on website. Per BT schedule they have a promotion relegation match on 9 October but still reserved on fixture list for that date. Explanation anyone?

on Saturday night is was said that it is the 9th at home, 11th at Leicester

I would hope it's Scott Nicholls as the guest for the away leg of k/o cup. If not both legs. They should be good matches, Ipswich will want revenge and the Tigers will want to do the double, which i think they will UTT.

• Like 1

For the home leg let's see how the rider's do Sunday

It's Bjerre and Howarth for us on Sunday. Josh G is still resting up so probably won't be riding in the promotion/relegation meetings Monday and Wednesday, but things can change I suppose.

Will we be having Scott Nicholls guesting in the play off final if Josh is still injured ?

Please could you explain to me how Scott Nicholls was allowed to guest at Ipswich when Josh's CL average is 9.54 and Scott's PL average is 7.58. What conversion was used? Is it no longer the +60% which would have made Scott's converted average 11.88.

Thank you

I don't know if you were aware, but he did also guest for Josh G in a League meeting a few weeks ago. When Josh pulled up last week I wondered out loud if we could have Scott as guest on the Saturday at Ipswich, but I wasn't sure if the rules would allow in a play off.

It's going to be a lot of money for people who want to go to all these three meetings, even more for those who are going to Leicester of course. I'm fortunate in that these days my bank balance can stand 3 home meetings in 5 days, but I'm not so sure if my sciatic nerve will :neutral:

That's the trouble if your successful in speedway you get meetings thick and fast in October.Kyle will have been busy Monday Wednesday with wolves Sunday pairs Monday play off Wednesday play off Thursday Friday cup semi Saturday league riders.Lets hope he can keep his consistency up.Good luck to all our riders and the week ahead hopefully stay injury free in the most exciting week of the season.Lets hope for more trophies to come our way.

• Like 1

I would hope it's Scott Nicholls as the guest for the away leg of k/o cup. If not both legs. They should be good matches, Ipswich will want revenge and the Tigers will want to do the double, which i think they will UTT.

For the home leg how about Brady Kurtz as guest. I believe that with the extra 5% he would be eligible