British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
a4poster

Buying Items From The Sgp Website?

Hi, has anyone purchased anything from the shop on the SGP website? If you have how long does it take from ordering to delivery?

I ordered a jacket two weeks ago and as yet received nothing. More worrying is that I have twice emailed them and have had no reply.

I am now trying to make contact through PayPal but at the moment nothing.

It is not very good customer service for a slick organisation the SGP wants us to believe.

Has anyone got any advice or is the just another example of the disregard the people involved in running Speedway have for the supporters who are the lifeblood of the sport!

Hi, has anyone purchased anything from the shop on the SGP website? If you have how long does it take from ordering to delivery?

I ordered a jacket two weeks ago and as yet received nothing. More worrying is that I have twice emailed them and have had no reply.

I am now trying to make contact through PayPal but at the moment nothing.

It is not very good customer service for a slick organisation the SGP wants us to believe.

Has anyone got any advice or is the just another example of the disregard the people involved in running Speedway have for the supporters who are the lifeblood of the sport!

HAVE passed on to BSI ...

Hi Phil, thanks for your help but as is law of sod the item has turned up this afternoon. It looks as though somewhere along the delivery process the item has got damaged and was re-packaged by the guys from Royal Mail.

Thanks again for your help.
  • Like 1