British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Looking Like Poole V Bv..

Well there will have to be some extra sound proofing due to all the new dwellings that are due to be built close by. One of the ways to achieve that will be to build higher walls - especially around the bends - with some covered areas to 'help keep the noise in'!!

No offence Phil but you have a 100 % record of being wrong ..the only person who gives worst info out is here MSS.jpg

erm........

I am looking back now and laughing about all the pointless whinging and whining from people who said Poole were faking this injury and bringing in this rider on an incorrect average.

No evidence and just pure hate for nothing now since Poole have been comfortably eliminated.

I really hope some fans on here got it all of their chest or will it be the same old guessology next season.I doubt I will want to be on here if so.

There is club banter but when people say riders are falling down and getting injured on purpose and other stupid accusations, it becomes really pathetic and awful to read.

Anyway back to the topic. Oh the topic is wrong but at least you weren't the only one.