Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Looking Like Poole V Bv..

Just ignore the comment. Predictably and like a stuck record he uses it against Poole time and time again.

It's actually insulting to Coventry who beat us fair and square in 2010.

Clear to see the disappointment in some peoples posts that we didn't "bottle it" last night. :lol:

Predictably? Up until Poole signed Lindback I have usually given Poole the benefit of the doubt so I haven't been a stuck record - unlike you when you see a post that doesn't extol the virtues of Poole Speedways! :rolleyes:

I didn't mention Coventry - you did.

And in case you hadn't noticed - you haven't won anything yet.

It was still the comedy post of the year - CHEATING SCUMBAGS!

Hows your team of chokers doing?

They finished fifth and inept is probably a better description for them!

Predictably? Up until Poole signed Lindback I have usually given Poole the benefit of the doubt so I haven't been a stuck record - unlike you when you see a post that doesn't extol the virtues of Poole Speedways! :rolleyes:

Who said you mentioned Coventry?

Of course we haven't won anything yet - who said we had?

The only thing that is predicable is you still continue to make a fool of yourself :wink:

• Like 1

No not won anything yet but good result last night.

Give Poole benefit of the doubt!! Comedy Gold!!

• Like 1

Comedy post of the year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 league titles on the trot and 4 in the past 5 years, have to say I am pretty happy with that! If some else wins then good on them 👍

• Like 1

3 league titles on the trot and 4 in the past 5 years, have to say I am pretty happy with that! If some else wins then good on them 👍

Pretty happy with that myself, Wolves will be good practice for defending a lead away from home as i expect if we get through we will be at Belle Vue in the 2nd leg.

BV are there already, a great performance from them! Poole arnt there yet and don't think it's a guarantee!!

BV won the league and have kept their 1-7 all season,

When you look at that they deserve to win the play offs and be crowed champions in the first year at the national stadium.

Of course I want Poole to win but winning year in year out isn't healthy for the sport!!

• Like 3

The funny thing it was obvious I was commenting on semion's post :lol:

Some people live and learn while some just live.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

That has been proven to be factually incorrect, but don't let that stop you from posting it.

Coventry this year were nothing but whipping boys so you should really concentrate on your own teams poorness rather than constantly attacking the most successful British team of the modern era...and I say that as a Poole supporter that doesn't always like what goes on at our club. However in this case Matt Ford has done bugger all wrong and to be fair he's done nothing questionable all season.

This SteveO bloke came and sat in front of our lot earlier this season when Swindon were down. He knew who we all were but didn't have the courtesy to introduce himself. Instead he huffed and puffed his way through the whole meeting, moaned outloud to himself that I was filming a bit on Periscope because I was guving a commentary to about 30 watchers (not against the rules at the time) then skulked off after heat 14 with his tail between his legs after his side had taken a pasting!

Talk about bitter. He was hoping we would only have a tiny lead, if a lead at all, so last night must have come as a major disappointment to him.

• Like 2

You cast a little bread on the water, and those little fishes can't resist a nibble. 😂

It never fails

This SteveO bloke came and sat in front of our lot earlier this season when Swindon were down. He knew who we all were but didn't have the courtesy to introduce himself. Instead he huffed and puffed his way through the whole meeting, moaned outloud to himself that I was filming a bit on Periscope because I was guving a commentary to about 30 watchers (not against the rules at the time) then skulked off after heat 14 with his tail between his legs after his side had taken a pasting!

Talk about bitter. He was hoping we would only have a tiny lead, if a lead at all, so last night must have come as a major disappointment to him.

No major disappointment at all - the better side won on the night but, as I said, it isn't over.

Why would I be bitter? Seems to be a standard response from Poole supporters if anyone dares to want another team to win. I hardly have cause to be bitter since Swindon weren't good enough to make the play-offs but don't let that stand in your way.

If Poole are good enough to reach the final, there will be a new set of averages in place (from October 3rd) to take account of the last league meetings - in Poole's case the last away win at Kings Lynn!!

Not sure what difference it may make to the line-ups, but I'm sure someone will have the up-to-date stats before the BSPA issue them later on - in case any guests might be needed?

Edited by Skidder1

Yep i would say Poole vs Belle Vue, which is in line with my prediction made before the first legs, i had Hammers to draw or lose by 2 which the Aces abliet by six points more and i had Poole to win by 14-16 so wasnt too far out, Wolves could still turn it around but i think its firmly advantage Pirates.

If Poole are good enough to reach the final, there will be a new set of averages in place (from October 3rd) to take account of the last league meetings - in Poole's case the last away win at Kings Lynn!!

Not sure what difference it may make to the line-ups, but I'm sure someone will have the up-to-date stats before the BSPA issue them later on - in case any guests might be needed?

Just about every post you make you seem obsessed with who or who not can guest for you in case of an injury to one of your riders !!