Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Looking Like Poole V Bv..

Keep the faith Lisa!!

I just don't feel it is our year thus year 😩

BV did really well last night, I can't see anyone stopping them. I won't begrudge them anyway as last time they won the league I was 11! 😲

I just don't feel it is our year thus year

BV did really well last night, I can't see anyone stopping them. I won't begrudge them anyway as last time they won the league I was 11!

Really... :o

Edited by Starman2006

I just don't feel it is our year thus year 😩

BV did really well last night, I can't see anyone stopping them. I won't begrudge them anyway as last time they won the league I was 11! 😲

And you must have been born the year of their previous title win then!

I just don't feel it is our year thus year

BV did really well last night, I can't see anyone stopping them. I won't begrudge them anyway as last time they won the league I was 11!

They have a good team that was made to look better by a very poor Lakeside performance, they will hope Fricke rides Poole better than he did last night if we progress and we have to hope Bjarne is better but Chris Holder could go unbeaten home and away. Should be a cracking final.

Steves right, miserable looking person, looked like he'd lost a tenner and found a pound.. :t:

And what makes you say that. On the strength of one meeting ?

Its called an opinion.

I can see a Poole win in a tight encounter as last year. Thought they would have finished top by a long way, Holders early season away form cost them. Hansi and Newman have had great seasons, Holder top of the game now, and they have Rasta Man.

Edited by auntie doris

Watching the match back on TV there was a big glass fronted stand on the back straight is this open for speedway fans and what are the plans to redevelop the stadium?

Yes the stadium is open all the way around. Plans to redevelop the stadium are, I will believe it when I see it.

Well if they do, they need to start with the grandstand!

That will be the first thing looked at Lisa.It needs to come down, and a simular one built but with proper seats in it. the present stand was built in 1960.

Edited by Starman2006

That will be the first thing looked at Lisa.It needs to come down, and a simular one built but with proper seats in it. the present stand was built in 1960.

Nothing wrong with my seat Starry!! :D:t: But I agree the main stand does need a total redevelopment plus some covered terracing on both 1-2 and 3-4 bends. :wink:

Nothing wrong with my seat Starry!! :D:t: But I agree the main stand does need a total redevelopment plus some covered terracing on both 1-2 and 3-4 bends. :wink:

Yeh i agree, but im not sure it would go that far..