British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Anyone seen Paul burbridges tweet about bjarne injuring his knee today and likely to miss semi final.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as if it's a surprise. You might aswell sign tungate as a full time pirate

A rider having to pull out of a meeting because of an injury is nothing to laugh at. I hope Bjarne will be able to take his place in the meeting tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Anyone seen Paul burbridges tweet about bjarne injuring his knee today and likely to miss semi final.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as if it's a surprise. You might aswell sign tungate as a full time pirate

Cannot believe someone would laugh at an injured rider. If your doubting he would show than, he would need to provide an official medical certificate anyway.

If he doesn't, he must ride regardless but I don't find it funny especially as I would like both teams fit and well for a real ding dong meeting just like last week.

Cannot believe someone would laugh at an injured rider. If your doubting he would show than, he would need to provide an official medical certificate anyway.

If he doesn't, he must ride regardless but I don't find it funny especially as I would like both teams fit and well for a real ding dong meeting just like last week.

Its a Poole thing mate. Very sad arn't they..

A rider having to pull out of a meeting because of an injury is nothing to laugh at. I hope Bjarne will be able to take his place in the meeting tomorrow night.

I do hope this post is sarcasm. We called it after Wednesday that Bjarne won't ride Monday

• Like 1

Of course it is something to laugh at.

Every speedway fan in the country knew EXACTLY what was going to happen in that meeting.

Interesting he 'reached the final'.. but then discovered a knee injury.

Poole Speedway are absolute scum, no other word for them. Continually destroying the sport because they can't face losing fair and square.

We havn't won anything , yet...

Yep. I apologise. I shouldn't laugh at a twisted knee. It's very sore. It isn't like it was predicted was it. My bad. Sorry

Yep. I apologise. I shouldn't laugh at a twisted knee. It's very sore. It isn't like it was predicted was it. My bad. Sorry

And so you should be..

Oh and by the way, there's not a poole fan who's not said Hans was taking a massive chance in riding today.

Edited by Starman2006

Cheating scumbags but its now standard for them have they ever won anything without cheating there way there?

Edited by phillipsr

Bjarne and hans might still ride yet.

• Like 1

Every year something happens to a Poole rider so they can bring in a guest/signing. Poole are bloody unlucky....

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Of course it is something to laugh at.

Every speedway fan in the country knew EXACTLY what was going to happen in that meeting.

Interesting he 'reached the final'.. but then discovered a knee injury.

Poole Speedway are absolute scum, no other word for them. Continually destroying the sport because they can't face losing fair and square.

Edited to add:

Actually, it isn't something to laugh at, it's something that genuine speedway fans should be in despair at, the lengths that one club will go, and the gutter they will drag the sport into.

And as I said, he would need an official medical certificate otherwise he must ride.

I also believe in karma and what goes around comes around. If Poole are genuinely 'cheating' I don't think they will win the title.

Exploiting loopholes has been their biggest strength admittedly which is legal although they do get away with this quite often for my liking.

Regardless, I think it would be better for British Speedway if an underdog won the title.

Edited by Joe Beevers
  • Like 1

And as I said, he would need an official medical certificate otherwise he must ride.

Are you really so naive to think that one of those isn't extremely easy to obtain?

Almost every speedway rider is carrying some sort of injury anyway that they could get a certificate for.