British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

On current form there isn't even a debate. However some Poole fans will claim it weakens them.

Completely laughable.

Not a chance in hell does it weaken us! It's pretty much sealed our position in the final. Not sure what the rules allow but would have preferred R/R.

You are certainly wrong there. Poole get a very good crowd most weeks. Due no doubt to Matt Fords excellent promotional skills.

Excellent !

Trouble is you will be riding against yourselves in the near future if Elite League speedway continues in this downward spiral .

I thought you were saving your money and not going.

Forecast looking slightly better with rain due to stop around 4-5pm

According to Bjarne's website he won't be riding tomorrow so Tungate it is i expect.

If there is one rider missing in the 1-5 shouldn't it be r/r ?

We can only gain out of having Tungate. If he has a bad night, probably same score as Bjarne. If he has a good night well...

Is the throttle different on his bike then as I thought it was always on the right hand side? Strange. :P

I wondered why he was having a few problems getting out of the starts!!! :P

• Like 1

Weather alert chumps! Its all change and looks like the rain is to clear around 4pm. Looks like its all systems go at Moanmore......ready and waiting.

I can see Wolves winning this meeting but not by enough to stop Poole from getting to the Final, at which point we will have to sit through this all again.

• Like 3

Not a chance in hell does it weaken us! It's pretty much sealed our position in the final. Not sure what the rules allow but would have preferred R/R.

pretty much sums up what the vast majority of sensible posters think.

We can only gain out of having Tungate. If he has a bad night, probably same score as Bjarne. If he has a good night well...

On a bad night he will score more than Bjarne.

Excellent !

Trouble is you will be riding against yourselves in the near future if Elite League speedway continues in this downward spiral .

You fools. Speedway has been on a downward spiral since the 80's. Wake up. Although I doubt some of the Poole haters were even born then! Its on its knees and has been for years and years. Its only the die hards and sponsors that have kept the boat afloat and we are constantly bailing out the water. Some of you ought to be politicians you would do well with the vile poisonous trash that you contribute on this forum. Sport isn't that different to politics is it really. Think about it.

You don't have to crash to be injured..... He could of 'twinged' his knee, probably what Fraud told him to say, him crashing was gold dust for Ford.

• Like 2

Bjarne didnt have a niggle all them weeks at reserve mopping up 11 and 12, just shocking shocking luck

• Like 4

I have heard previously the drainage is pretty good at Monmore so hopefully it will dry put some new shale down and be ok. I am not a track expert as you can probably tell but when the cameras are there they usually pull all the stops out.

Problem is, there are usually greyhound meetings in the afternoon and Doc can't get on the track till 6 pm.......................................................