Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Are BV cheating scumbags as well then??! ;)

Probably got King's average re-assessed to below a 7 as he is not a GP star.So comfortably fits in for Fricke :P

That's the typical kind of post I would expect from quite a few highly unintelligent posters on this forum.

Yeah and you know what you can do

No debate or fact, just a stupid smarmy comment. Sums it up nicely.

I feel sorry for Martin Hagon that he has you using his name as part of your avatar.

Act your age! Getting worse than Starman.

Hush

Act your age! Getting worse than Starman.

Hush

Some of the Poole fans and apologists have really taken the rose tints to new levels with there no holds barred defence of the defenceless, Joe Beevers I have no or have any need to know who or what you are but my god you really ARE a suck up to the Shovlar gang and even the like of Lisa have dragged themselves to the touchy level also clearly something in the water down there these days must be all the blue rinse contaminating Poole Quay gone to there brains, as for bringing shame to Martin Hagon OMFG Beevers get a grip you total nonentity one jokey comment and you and Ms Greaves are up in arms get a life!!!

Edited by hagonshocker

Under contract to ride as guest you make me laugh Steve.

Clutching at invisible straws now tho.

There isn't much difference between Harris and Thorssell at Monmore Green apart from one is more likely to gate and the other earn points from the back, but both are big scorers. It depends on how well the Poole riders go with Holder and Lindback the real test.

Holder has had some poor meetings here and is known to hate the track while Lindback has never ridden this track really as it has changed so much over the years since he last rode here. Will Tungate still be guesting or will the d000ubtful Bjarne be back. At reserve both teams have strong pairings around Monmore so those two heats could be tight.

With Tai still as a second string, Wolves could have Bomber and Tai out together a few times and that could be a 10 point advantage just there.

Just to get back to reality.......

What time did the rain stop in Wolverhampton this afternoon?

Was the track really unfit for racing?

Or, was this Wolverhampton retaliating to the Poole Tungate for Pedalbike switch, thinking.. fook it, we'll call it off and scupper that!!

Now it's Wednesday, Pedalbike will be back, and Wolverhampton bring in Bomber, who's usually the Play Off hero!!

Sounds plausible.......?

Has Kings average changed?

The tweet from lemo has been deleted. So looks like belle vue made a mistake.

Having just looked at the twitter photo,do people really think it's that bad.He clearly has his right leg slightly raised.We all know what this means.If you all have a go you will be very surprised how much bigger it looks.Just ask all the fishermen out there :wink:

• Like 2

Having read all these posts, theres only one word to describe how I feel...........confused as to who is riding for who

Best guess someone please for the Wolves v poole line ups ??????????????????

.......yap yap bunny bunny yap yap rabbit rabbit yap yap rabbit rabbit bunny bunny rabbit.

Its all gone a bit quiet on here sinse its been found Bjarne has been telling the truth. But thats no suprise i suppose.. :rofl:

Depends if they are his legs. Do you recognise them? Look a bit too hairy to me.

• Like 3

Or, was this Wolverhampton retaliating to the Poole Tungate for Pedalbike switch, thinking.. fook it, we'll call it off and scupper that!!

Now it's Wednesday, Pedalbike will be back, and Wolverhampton bring in Bomber, who's usually the Play Off hero!!

Sounds plausible.......?

I can see Bjarne being done for the season now he's got his average raised from all those heat 2 and 12's... Can get in far better riders on the average. The picture of his knee doesn't look bad at all in honesty. As someone else said, you can raise one knee slightly and it looks a little out of shape in comparison to the other knee. I believe someone asked to see a picture of bjarne's flight ticket to the UK for after the meeting in Sweden but so far none has been forthcoming. I wonder if that because there was never a flight booked...? ;)

It didn't really stop and has had rain or drizzle most of the day

Wolves fans calling Poole cheats and the world champion is only a second string rider lol only in speedway

Poole have done everything inside the rules just as Wolves did by bringing in a rider with an actual average that was lower than the rider being dropped. The fact that due to a poor race format and the big scores by others actually makes the World Champion fourth in the team averages.

Yes Poole did things by the rules but the problem is not with Poole but the fact that rules are put in place by those that own the clubs and the sport needs bringing into the real world and run under the rules set up by an inependant panel just as other sports like Football with the FA or Formula 1 or Rugby etc etc who all report and run to the rules set up by a higher authority.

Harris is guesting for wolves as I said yesterday.

I'm not even sure why we are having the play offs.

If Matt Ford can predict a week in advance that an out of form Pedersen would get injured and so book in form Tungate to guest at Wolves before the injury even occurred, then surely he must know the winner.

• Like 1