British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

49 pages and a large proportion of them whining and bitching, there's some sad 'uns on here.

The 2nd leg hasn't even been run yet. If Poole get beaten they get beaten, but if they win the whiners will go into meltdown

You are right 49 pages off whining and bitching.

But the truth is the rules of British speedway allow all the crap that fans have whinged about for 49 pages.

So unless they tighten up the rules to stop all the things people have spent 49 pages whinging about then the sport is dead in the water.

So i blame no one but the BAPA for coming up with a crap rule book that can be so easily manipulated and turning our once great sport into a joke.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 2

A "high pain freshold "?

Good ol' Starman, always ready to expand the English language ! You must be great to play scrabble with.

As for level of pain freehold/threshold a lot must be governed by what Matt tells them to do ,

Literally spent the last 5 minutes chuckling to this at my desk! :rofl:

• Like 1

Just to get back to reality.......

What time did the rain stop in Wolverhampton this afternoon?

Was the track really unfit for racing?

Or, was this Wolverhampton retaliating to the Poole Tungate for Pedalbike switch, thinking.. fook it, we'll call it off and scupper that!!

Now it's Wednesday, Pedalbike will be back, and Wolverhampton bring in Bomber, who's usually the Play Off hero!!

Sounds plausible.......?

Not in the slightest.

• Like 2

The big thing about bp misiing the rest of this season is not this tie what i think poole will anyhow but the final when they can use tungate at belle vue where he can beat anyone .

Edited by orion
  • Like 4

Wolves fans calling Poole cheats and the world champion is only a second string rider lol only in speedway

And the current world number 8 is assessed as a 7 point rider, only in British speedway.

• Like 1

Harris is guesting for wolves as I said yesterday.

On neither website. Assuming you have as source to quote.

On neither website. Assuming you have as source to quote.

Well harris is definitely not guesting for lakeside as robert lambert is now replacing AJ.

The big thing about bp misiing the rest of this season is not this tie what i think poole will anyhow but the final when they can use tungate at belle vue where he can beat anyone .

Bjarne had covered himself for that too. The trouble is we all know this sort of thing goes on when it suits so of course there will be questions asked.

Well harris is definitely not guesting for lakeside as robert lambert is now replacing AJ.

Yea, seen the Lakeside press release.

Seems likely I guess which for us is a great booking if it proves to be correct.

And the current world number 8 is assessed as a 7 point rider, only in British speedway.

But still not as daft as the World Champion coming in on a 7.03 average.

A rider can vastly improve in two years so all averages should be assessed for riders who have missed one season.

A rider can vastly improve in two years so all averages should be assessed for riders who have missed one season.

Yeah it's daft a rider using the average he earned over a full season isn't it.

However, going off your theory, Woffinden isn't as good this year as he was then, so I think around 6.50 would have been fair.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

I thought when he was World Champion his ave was 7.03

All this talk of guests, I thought you could only have a guest for a number one or maybe a heat leader at best? how on earth is Bjarne suddenly a heat leader?

Famous quotations:

"Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black." - Henry Ford. (1909)

"Any supporter can have a team that he wants to win the Elite League so long as it is Poole" - M*tt F*rd. (2016)

• Like 4