British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

You're welcome but tbh it was racers & royals who provided it originally. If you save the guy's channel (with the leather hat) to your favourites and check in the following morning after meetings it will be there.

Thanks to both of you then, have it up will watch it later.

Where have you seen that EIA? Unless I've dropped a brick and missed it PK's still keeping us guessing :wink:

Well, now you come to mention it, I have assumed it to be the case. Surely he can't beat Old Father Time for another year can he ?

I consider that the referee got both controversial decisions spot on correct.

The wheels finally came off the Ford-mobile last night.

Well, now you come to mention it, I have assumed it to be the case. Surely he can't beat Old Father Time for another year can he ?

The only clue I guess is that he didn't want a team place in the UK at the beginning of the season but made himself available to Wolves if needed. If I had to say I reckon he'll finish in the UK this year, removing all the travel, and carry on riding in Sweden for a couple of years.

• Like 2

I imagine the situation will be the same as this season - he won't start for us but would help out again if needed. Hopefully, whoever we bring in at no2 isn't a disappointment like Bech was.

A great meeting and well done Wolves who I'm backing to win. I can't see anyone beating Woffy at the NSS on his Polish rocket ships.

Loved it when Peter Adams asked Chris Louis "are you on drugs?"

I can't imagine Louis has ever had anything stronger than a Lemsip!

• Like 3

Yipppppeeeee :party: KARMA has come to sort the corrupt pairing of middleditch and ford out what fantastic justice after all their efforts to cheat their way into the final. Ha Ha Ha

• Like 3

A great meeting and well done Wolves who I'm backing to win. I can't see anyone beating Woffy at the NSS on his Polish rocket ships.

Loved it when Peter Adams asked Chris Louis "are you on drugs?"

I can't imagine Louis has ever had anything stronger than a Lemsip!

Craig cook might and Scott Nicholas might as well

I know Antonio Lindback may be couldn't help the fact he was ill but according to his facebook it has been going on for 6-8 weeks and worse in the last couple of weeks so why did he take up the offer of a team place and did Matt Ford know the risks of employing someone who was already ill. I can't help but feel let down and i expect Matt ford and Middlo feel the same.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

I know Antonio Lindback may be couldn't help the fact he was ill but according to his facebook it has been going on for 6-8 weeks and worse in the last couple of weeks so why did he take up the offer of a team place and did Matt Ford know the risks of employing someone who was already ill. I can't help but feel let down and i expect Matt ford and Middlo feel the same.

Took a gamble and it didn't pay off. You live and learn. To think if Hans didn't get injured we probably would have just got through. Oh well, never mind always next year! ;):)

Yipppppeeeee :party: KARMA has come to sort the corrupt pairing of middleditch and ford out what fantastic justice after all their efforts to cheat their way into the final. Ha Ha Ha

What a complete and utter waste of time posting drivel.

Childish post from you but if it makes you happy.

Put your money where your mouth is and prove that Poole cheated?

• Like 2

What a complete and utter waste of time posting drivel.

Childish post from you but if it makes you happy.

Put your money where your mouth is and prove that Poole cheated?

You were cheating last night, Ellis throwing himself on the floor to try and get a re-run for example :D

• Like 2