British Speedway Forum
Vincent Vega

Belle Vue V Lakeside 2nd Leg September 26

It makes it very dangerous to ride when it's raining

A dirt deflector won't stop the rain restricting your visibility

You truly are a tw*t of the highest order

So much so for the Hi tech roll-offs for the fancy Oakey goggles then.Rain means no speedway nowadays .

Have you ever raced in a meeting when the rain comes down or when the track is very wet but no rain ? Edited by robert72

Have you ever raced in a meeting when the rain comes down or when the track is very wet but no rain ?

No but neither have you so what's your point or are you about to tell another lie

• Like 2

Yep i do know that.

at last... the :icon_smile_clown: agrees with us all... :rofl::rofl:

No but neither have you so what's your point or are you about to tell another lie

So you keep saying but you failed to prove I am lying, I have raced a number of times on wet tracks and enjoyed it. Funny had it been a GP tonight it would be on.

Starman... You go off on a tangent on another thread about everyone being jealous of poole (I really am not, I despise your club's morals...) and here you are throwing more digs about the BV stadium which you are quite clearly very jealous of... ;)

• Like 2

So you keep saying but you failed to prove I am lying, I have raced a number of times on wet tracks and enjoyed it. Funny had it been a GP tonight it would be on.

So you keep saying but you failed to prove it, Its impossible for me to prove your lying as I have no idea who you are but as your the one making claims its up to you to prove you were a rider since you cant ill continue to call you a liar

• Like 2

I'm in Manchester staying opposite the track and it's been raining non stop until a hour ago no English track could withstand that much rain

You failed to prove you have ever rode, just your word which no one believes.

Have ridden in the rain for fun but it's a different thing riding for a living.

Starman... You go off on a tangent on another thread about everyone being jealous of poole (I really am not, I despise your club's morals...) and here you are throwing more digs about the BV stadium which you are quite clearly very jealous of... ;)

Who wouldnt be jealous of your stadium?
  • Like 1

I have ridden at Stoke in an amateur championship fixture, it wasn't raining, but filthy wet track, got filled in halfway round turn one, couldn't see a thing till I came out the corner and was able to rip a tear off off!! And we were nowhere near at the speed the pros go.. having said that, a better positioned head, and I would have avoided a lot of the roost getting to my goggles!!!! And yes, I was on a laydown Jawa 500... Last time was 2012 at Stoke.... Gary O'Hare didn't want to race because it was so wet!! Can't say I blamed him!!

Edited by Shale Searcher
  • Like 1

I have ridden at Stoke in an amateur championship fixture, it wasn't raining, but filthy wet track, got filled in halfway round turn one, couldn't see a thing till I came out the corner and was able to rip a tear off off!! And we were nowhere near at the speed the pros go.. having said that, a better positioned head, and I would have avoided a lot of the roost getting to my goggles!!!! And yes, I was on a laydown Jawa 500... Last time was 2012 at Stoke.... Gary O'Hare didn't want to race because it was so wet!! Can't say I blamed him!!

Likewise, very difficult for amateurs but way more dangerous for professionals.

Funny had it been a GP tonight it would be on.

What like the one in Malilla earlier this season.

• Like 1