British Speedway Forum
Vincent Vega

Belle Vue V Lakeside 2nd Leg September 26

Looking forward to watching young Lambert tomorrow night. He was quality last time with KL & enjoys our track, looked quick in the u21 meet too.

Yes it should be a good meeting and the weather looks ok

Who was the 'mystery Pole then Bryn?

Oh, and by the way, there are an increasing number of people both on here; and The Lakeside forum; who are asking a myriad of very similar questions about the club - Jon in particular.

Ahhhh yes - the 'outdated' medium 'The Lakeside Forum' that apparently nobody used - yet upon it's rebirth, and until recently you occasionally trolled as a 'guest' - pseudonym being 'The Welshman'?

Your sheer hypocrisy is truly laughable.

• Like 1

Who was the 'mystery Pole then Bryn?

Oh, and by the way, there are an increasing number of people both on here; and The Lakeside forum; who are asking a myriad of very similar questions about the club - Jon in particular.

Ahhhh yes - the 'outdated' medium 'The Lakeside Forum' that apparently nobody used - yet upon it's rebirth, and until recently you occasionally trolled as a 'guest' - pseudonym being 'The Welshman'?

Your sheer hypocrisy is truly laughable.

I posted under that pseudonym of "The Welshman" as a guest on a couple of occasions "Midlands Supporters Club," purely and simply because to post under the name of Bryn apparently I would have to rejoin the unofficial supposed "fans" forum, something I wasn't prepared to do to swell the membership to 43, a great many of whom (not least yourself) openly admit you don't attend the club's meetings and do nothing but decry it.

Edited by Bryn
  • Like 1

So due to Swedish PO's, no Jonsson or Fricke?

I posted under that pseudonym of "The Welshman" as a guest on a couple of occasions "Midlands Supporters Club," purely and simply because to post under the name of Bryn apparently I would have to rejoin the unofficial supposed "fans" forum, something I wasn't prepared to do to swell the membership to 43, a great many of whom (not least yourself) openly admit you don't attend the club's meetings and do nothing but decry it.

A couple?

Really?

A couple?

I'm quite sure that if Kev could be bothered archiving your 'contributions' it would be somewhat more than 'a couple'.

Nevertheless, it begs the question why you came onto the forum anyway?

Afterall, and as pointed out by others to you on there more than once, for you to contribute therein; having vehemently supported the initial forum's closure is, as I've already alluded to, sheer hypocrisy.

There was even a poll asking whether guests should be able to contribute - particularly given your patronising comments re: number of members/posters. I see that your most recent post here again pours scorn upon something which appears to be a useful medium for others. Just for the record, I voted they should be able to. I believe in freedom of speech.

So getting this thread back onto some sort of track, who was 'The Mystery Pole'......we're still waiting to find out.

And with the club's desire to adopt alternative social media, was it not possible to communicate this? In the same way, why couldn't Jon say why he 'wasn't available' for the Coventry Meeting - that left an inexperienced guy such as Paul Hurry as manager?

You see Bryn, therein seems to be the problem - as you like quoting old songs within your (useful) weather updates, how about "There are more questions than answers".

You'll note there are an increasing number of folk asking the same.

Many even go to meetings......and pay to get in.

another rule break, keep it up. As previously stated I haven't claimed to be something that I'm not. I have kings Lynn kevlars now.

I am not the one claiming to be something they aren't, so you have no proof. If it ever happened.

Some people think it's funny to break the forum rules.

I feel another ban is imminent.

I ride in Ian Gutteridge Kevlars, has RAINMAN on them.... Rather appropriate I think!!

• Like 1

BV should get some good practice in for the final - hope everyone finishes safely with no injuries.

According to Lakeside site, teams as follows:

BELLE VUE:

Matej Zagar, Steve Worrall, Patrick Hougaard, Scott Nicholls, Craig Cook, Richie Worrall, Joe Jacobs.

VORTEX HAMMERS:

Robert Lambert, Lewis Bridger, Edward Kennett, Richard Lawson, Kim Nilsson, Ben Morley, Robert Branford.

• Like 1

Doubt if Ben Morley or Robrt Branford will beat a BV rider but I am delighted to see Robert being given a run out in the hope that as a British Passport holder Lakeside might be able to form an opinion of him as a possible EDR reserve next year.

He has guested against Lakeside a couple of times this year and although he didnt score well I was super impressed with his attitude. He really got stuck in on a track he was having difficulty with. I think he coukd we'll be one of the big improvers of 2017. Love to have him at Lakeside.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2

BELLE VUE:

Matej Zagar, Steve Worrall, Patrick Hougaard, Scott Nicholls, Craig Cook, Richie Worrall, Joe Jacobs.

VORTEX HAMMERS:

Robert Lambert, Lewis Bridger, Edward Kennett, Richard Lawson, Kim Nilsson, Ben Morley, Robert Branford.

Lambs to the slaughter

BELLE VUE:

VORTEX HAMMERS:

Like to see a lot of British riders in there

• Like 2

I don't know what other teams forums are like but the Lakeside one has become depressing, probably one or two comments of support for tonight and that's pushing it.

Sorry to hear that Lewis Kerr is unwell. That definitely weakens Lakeside but we still need to ensure we don't slip up. Kings Lynn taught us that we can't take anything for granted but we should get through to the final without too much difficulty.