British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Eastbourne Tpnl Ko Cup Semi Final

Overall I think Eastbourne will progress to the Final due to their home track advantage but not before the Heathens have netted an 8 point lead from the first leg.

I think today's Buxton result may be a pretty poor form guide for a meeting that matters!

Come on you Heathens and I hope Brad and Ben have a good night at reserve.

...............................and don't forget it's on Tuesday 27th.

Edited by Ommer Mon

Eagles have Tommy Brennan at 2 and Jordan Jenkins at reserve. Luke Harris was injured in junior meeting on Sat night after one of his better performances for the Eagles. Going to need Adam Ellis, Jake Knight, Ellis Perks and Georgie Wood all to bang in decent scores.

Jenkins will be good for a few as well I expect.... would have Brennan at reserve

Good result for Eastbourne who are now favorites to go through

I think you can safely put your 50p on that.

marvellous result , didn't see that coming after saturdays result and the loss there in the league. only it says that jordan jenkins is unattached but i thought he had been signed up by mildenhall along with another top youngster ?

marvellous result , didn't see that coming after saturdays result and the loss there in the league. only it says that jordan jenkins is unattached but i thought he had been signed up by mildenhall along with another top youngster ?

Mildenhall realised they weren't going to make the play-offs so let him go (at a similar point to the other youngster Sam Bebee getting injured) and almost certain to use him next season after protecting his 3.00 average.

Mildenhall realised they weren't going to make the play-offs so let him go (at a similar point to the other youngster Sam Bebee getting injured) and almost certain to use him next season after protecting his 3.00 average.

Id have my 50p he is anywhere but Mildenhall next season. It appears he is well managed and will be very much sought after in 2017.

• Like 1

Id have my 50p he is anywhere but Mildenhall next season. It appears he is well managed and will be very much sought after in 2017.

Believe you are spot on there S4K. Jordan has been seen bombing around Foxhall and mighty impressive he looks too both on the bike and in his attention to detail in the Pits area.

Believe you are spot on there S4K. Jordan has been seen bombing around Foxhall and mighty impressive he looks too both on the bike and in his attention to detail in the Pits area.

Foxhall ?....... probably been promised the sun, moon and sky by CL. ( As happened to someone I knew about three years ago but mysteriously never happened )

where is the lad from ? as he is certain to be in the n.l & p.l when he's 16 so ipswich/mildenhall might be very handy.

just checked myself, from norwich, favourite tracks rye house & scunthorpe, favourite team kings lynn and goes well at the show ground so i think your'e right macca & s4k , the tigers have got some serious competition for him if he isn't sighed up already.

Edited by gee jay

Really good match last night with some great racing.

After a gift 5-1 in Heat 1 Cradley never looked like pulling away and getting the 14 point minimum lead they needed to make the second leg interesting. Richard Andrews never got going after missing his first ride with bike troubles. The conspiracy theorists had a field day.

Same story as usual with our tail end not firing with the exception of Bradley. Eastbourne chose their guests well with Brennan and especially Jenkins looking good prospects. They will be hard to beat in the Final.

Danny Ayres, as ever, was worth the admission money on his own. He would be a great signing for Cradley next season and he already has the leathers for it!

Edited by Ommer Mon

Hands off Ommer man.....

Tbf as Danny's mate I have told him to forget NL and concentrate on PL and EL next year. He doesn't have years to waste to see how far he can go. Of course if he stays NL I don't think he would ride anywhere but kent.

• Like 2