British Speedway Forum
Gater1

Jealous & Bitter Fans Towards Poole Pirates

@heathen chemistry - guess this is another case of let's amicably agree to disagree - I'll stand by no-one can replace the best rider in the world... but hey, it's only my opinion.

True statment there is no one better than the best so it is imposible to replace him.But going off the BSPA rules you can replace an over the hill ex GP rider with the 8th ranked rider in the world.

And can replace a rider who has achieved a 6.80 average in protected heats riding against reserves and second strings with a rider who has achieved a genuine 6.80 ish average riding against Heatleaders.

The rules in this country are made to be manipulated they are pathetic and Ford is a master at it.If they are not changed they will kill off the sport in this country.

Poole had a great team anyway but the rules have allowed them to become a mega team just for the play offs if you think that rules that allow such changes are fine then you must be a Poole fan. Because nearly every other fan in the country think the rules are b/s.

A team that wins the title should be ravered by all the other clubs fans because they are the best.But if Poole win they will hated even more as they have had to manipulate the rules to do so.WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FAIR PLAY.

Poole the most successful team in the modern era but will be remembered by most fans as a team that manipulated the rules for most of their success how can any fan be proud of that.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 5

To many jealous fans on here for my liking..

Edited by Starman2006

And we didn't use any tacticals over the two legs, deserved winners.

Don't get me started on the double tactical rule! Why the sport did away with good old tac subs when you're down by 6 I'll never know. The current system is awful.

if the number 1 position had scored a maximum instead of Harris' 8+1 and you altered the finishing positions in the races effected then Swindon would have still won.

Missing Ward had no effect on the winners of the P off final in 2012.

Darcy had more of an impact than just his scores. He was a superb team-rider and I'd argue his presence in the pits was a plus too.

• Like 1

To many jealous fans on here for my liking..

To many Poole fans on here share your logic for my liking.

• Like 1

To many Poole fans on here share your logic for my liking.

Think you are so so wrong.

Most true Poole fans have become fed up with his constant rants.

Many fans have even stopped posting on the Poole site because of him .

• Like 1