British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
markyb

Jason Doyle

am a regular speedway fan since 1976 as a 12 year old and watching Ole Olsen - a true legend and made the reason why I have carried on watching speedway. Jason Doyle has reignited my desire to carry on watching the sport most recently. Was just a normal reserve rider at Poole a few years ago and as a Coventry supporter had no reason to show any real interest. -he improved no end and he carried on his trade as a number 1 at Somerset ( an amazing circuit to watch speedway ) and has had the balls to carry on riding in GB (Tai ? - A Aussie passport don't seem to be an issue issue here !

In both 2016 and alreadyassigned to 2017 . Could still go Pete Tong,but imo can and sure will be an amazing ambassador for the sport for many years to come I reckon.

Go Jason Doyle !!!!!!!

• Like 3

am a regular speedway fan since 1976 as a 12 year old and watching Ole Olsen - a true legend and made the reason why I have carried on watching speedway. Jason Doyle has reignited my desire to carry on watching the sport most recently. Was just a normal reserve rider at Poole a few years ago and as a Coventry supporter had no reason to show any real interest. -he improved no end and he carried on his trade as a number 1 at Somerset ( an amazing circuit to watch speedway ) and has had the balls to carry on riding in GB (Tai ? - A Aussie passport don't seem to be an issue issue here !

In both 2016 and alreadyassigned to 2017 . Could still go Pete Tong,but imo can and sure will be an amazing ambassador for the sport for many years to come I reckon.

Go Jason Doyle !!!!!!!

So Your'e the Jason Doyle fan . where you holding your fan club "Do" . In a phone box somewhere ?

Edited by speedibee

This seems a rather unnecessary comment to me.

You can add me to the Fan Club list.

• Like 2

This seems a rather unnecessary comment to me.

You can add me to the Fan Club list.

Oddly enough ,that's what I thought about the O.P. of course Doyle is amazingly popular ,that's why nobody has added any comments since it was posted on 25th sept

Hadn't read this thread til today, I think it's great that markyb has made a statement like the above, we're all passionate about our club/favourite riders, it's when we lose that passion that we're lost to the sport 😕