British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Kyle Newman. Take A Bow.

As you said a pro reserve.Bet he's on a good screw from Fraud

25 +3 from the 2 play off meetings.Did it when Poole needed it.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Surely he will still be in the draft :D

After his three wins, he went and had an interview with some questions that I think would have mentally affected me if I was riding in the middle of a speedway meeting let alone a great young rider learning his trade.

I hope next time he gets a word in his ear and ignores the interview in the middle of the match because he than lost to Howarth and came last and was devastated but he will grow.

• Like 1

Great performance tonight, no quesiton. Will he ever become an Elite League heat leader... not sure

How can a 24 years old who has been an Elite Draft rider for at least 2 years, stay as such. It is ridiculous. Riders over 20 years old should have 2 years being 'Elite Draft' by which time they'll either be too good for such a status or clearly not good enough.

• Like 6

How can a 24 years old who has been an Elite Draft rider for at least 2 years, stay as such. It is ridiculous. Riders over 20 years old should have 2 years being 'Elite Draft' by which time they'll either be too good for such a status or clearly not good enough.

He will stay as a FTR as long as it suits Ford for him to do so. But I hope the other promoters don't fall for the use of the PL average trick again.

Every play off he delivers and if the rest of the team had been anywhere near the pace he would have been the match winner again this year.

• Like 1

He's a good lad is Kyle Newman.

British, solid and loyal to his local team. The sport would be better if every club had 3 or 4 local Kyle Newman's in their team instead of some of the foreign dross that clogs up the leagues.

Sure, he's been in the draft too long, but that's not his fault. He doesn't make up the sport's rules (Matt Ford does).

Well done Kyle

• Like 8