British Speedway Forum

word is that's your heatleader trio for 2017...

Maybe one heat leader and 2 second strings!!? :wink:

I wouldn't want either. Bombers on the way down after a good career. Batchelor is unreliable in playoffs. Look what he did for Swindon. No thanks.

• Like 3

I wouldn't want either. Bombers on the way down after a good career. Batchelor is unreliable in playoffs. Look what he did for Swindon. No thanks.

Did win it for us in the 2014 play off final 😏

Spot on,no to Bomber and Batch we want riders on the up not on the way down

You also want riders who will increase their average though.

No chance of seeing Morris at Poole, has reached his peak. Bomber and Batch though would add to their averages.

I would think Morris would do a good job as long as he has a PL place.

Spot on,no to Bomber and Batch we want riders on the up not on the way down

You potentially have a reasonably young side in progress and if rumours are to be true of Holder moving on Harris could be a good addition with an experienced head. Just don't take set-up advice from him though :lol:

Like to see Craig cook at Poole a few year's ago I think he wanted to come but Matt never took up the offer Matt never signs many British riders anyway I reckon there will be at least 4 or 5 changes from this season

Milik

Holder jnr

Newman

Ellis

KK

Andersen

A n other

If Holder wants to move on then let him go tbh I have not liked some of his attitude this year, maybe this uneasiness between him and Sir Ford which no one knows what is about and likely to.

It wouldn't be a great surprise to me if Holder missed the UK next year.

Milik

Holder jnr

Newman

Ellis

KK

Andersen

A n other

Didn't Milik ask for silly money to return in 2015? How about replacing Milik with Harris? He can at least ride all tracks big or small.

Matt will be hurting after this year, will he have the guts to base a team around Newman, Ellis and Kurtz or will he shop abroad for big names?

Going be the Echo article they will certainly know who's boss!